• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The End of DGTR!!

Chainchaser

Double Eagle Member
I want to thank all those who have posted questions that we used on the show!! It was really great how you all supported the show. In the end though with Terry Miller doing his own thing now I thought it best to move on. I feel the show would not be the same with out him. Here is my official statement on facebook:

First I want to say thanks to Terry Miller for 3 great years of being the co-host of DGTR. Even though I have never met Terry in person I consider him a good friend. I knew at some point that Terry would move on and do his own thing as far as a podcast and the like. With his new show on Smashboxx.tv I have to make some decisions as to what the future holds for DGTR. Part of me says it has run it's course and I need to move on but the other part of me says that it has been a blast doing it and it's hard to give up. I have decided on just putting it to rest and moving on. I am going put out the Will Schusterick podcast in a couple weeks which will be DGTR final show. It has been a lot of fun over these past few years and I want to thank all the guests, listeners and Terry Miller for making DGTR a great Disc Golf Podcast. I want to apologize to anyone that I was planning a show with but with Terry now doing something similar I want to back down and fully support his new show. I hope in just a little way that DGTR helped grow the sport some. I feel that it has set off a rash of disc golf podcasts that hopefully push this sport to the next level. So with that and for the last time, For the DG Guy and the rest of us here at DGTR This is Steve saying Goodbye and keep banging those chains!!!

You can support Terry Miller here:
Smashboxx.tv

I always liked your podcast Steve, you do a good job and it's always been appreciated.

Was actually listening to some of your old ones with some of the pros this weekend while working around the house.

It's got to be hard to move on without Terry, but if you post I will download.

May your only putts be for birdie!

Sorry to hear that. I enjoyed the shows, and will miss not getting anymore.

I like Terry but, I was bored to death trying to watch that first live podcast from Smashbox TV.

Thank you for all the hard work!

I hate the Will episode was like it was. I know he was distracted but he acted like a complete tool on your show...I do want to go back and listen when you do get it posted though.

Last edited:
Thanks and yes this was not an easy decision. Who knows maybe some time in the future I will bring it back but for now i feel this is the best choice.

The website will stay around and all podcasts will continue to be downloadable thru the various feeds. I feel most content is pretty timeless so I feel the site should stay as is.

Thanks for your efforts Steve.

i really dont know you or what you did but thanks. anything to grow the sport.

I enjoyed the show and appreciated the effort Steve. Good luck with all you do in the future!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts