• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The essential "What's in the mail?" thread.

My second Organic Wizard. It is a soft one and 174 g. Can't wait!

172g Rogue
175g z Stalker(first run)
175g Echo destroyer
All new
Payed 30$ shipped
Thx dgcr marketplace

sole_ibex.jpg

Got the Sole on Friday along with an Axis.. got the Ibex yesterday, still haven't thrown it

I have 20 ions, 8 Axis, and 4 vectors coming in the mail today. Well... UPS. Doubt they could fit the box in my mail box

I have 20 ions, 8 Axis, and 4 vectors coming in the mail today. Well... UPS. Doubt they could fit the box in my mail box

i'll be damned if they don't try to cram it in there anyway. my mailman would leave it outside by the mailbox if it doesn't fit...i've almost fought him before because he severely warped some customer's disc for a dye by leaving it outside.

ummm
Sword from Silly
King from BigBob
3 Rivers 3 Swords and 2 Kings from LSDiscs- ARRIVED and very nice
3 monsters (from Mr. Plow, Elderberen and eBay)
I got this wrong, it was 4 Monsters...forgot one from Blap...that arrived super nice
6 x trackers from CWDGS - ARRIVED...need to hit the field
and probably some other stuff

that's a lot of discs
I should stop

soooo I should stop
so that leaves:
a Sword from Silly
a King from BigBob
a Sword and Boatman from Flesh
STILL 4 Monsters (3 champ as listed above and a Pro Line from Pablo)

I might want a couple more Swords yet though

i'll be damned if they don't try to cram it in there anyway. my mailman would leave it outside by the mailbox if it doesn't fit...i've almost fought him before because he severely warped some customer's disc for a dye by leaving it outside.

I don't doubt it. I intercept my mail man when I have discs coming in, even if it says "don't bend" on it, the TX heat makes things warp so easy, I don't want to risk it.

My mailman is starting to think I stalk him because I don't want to run the risk of a package of discs getting left outside....

Teebird plus
Soft wizard
cryztal buzz
esp predator
glo stalker
Can not wait for these discs to get here.

I just heard from someone on here that a disc I sent out around the first week of July just made it to its owner yesterday. Talk about three months and it finally got there. Apparently it was put in a vacant home's mail box and the property owner found it and asked a bunch of neighbors until he found the right one. Cool guy and even cooler DGCR member who told me. Im super stoked to hear it made it. It was a pearly champion shark.