• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The essential "What's in the mail?" thread.

mailed the disc pass box today.

don't have a single thing in the mail coming to me at the moment. hmmm lemme check my paypal account...

Pumpkin Fade Crunch and a Champ Rhyno. I have my handicap league tonight and I'm praying one or both arrive today. Hate the wait...

Now I have a blue Elite Z Buzzz with a Huk Crew 2008 Tourney stamp on it coming. Does anyone have a picture of one of these?

Champ "Thrower Roc" lost some where in the PO world....
Flat DX Roc "Elvis" on the way.

absolutely nothing!

Unacceptable! Personally im trying to get enough discs together to make a well reinforced bunker. You know for 2012 and all... Next Monday im expecting a Trident, Striker, Fuse and Medusa to be in the mail. Marshall Streets shipping time is ridiculous to the point if I wonder if they use those Neutrinos that may or may not be moving faster than light like tiny quantum huskies to pull their deliveries along.

*edited because my grammar is terrible*

Just order 2 Goldline Rivers, 2 Goldline Strikers, and a Goldline Core. My Lat64 kick is starting to get expensive.

happy%20dance.gif

Latest posts