• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Flak

Hopefully mine comes sometime this week, but whenever it comes I'll be sure to review it for you!

Sweet! I am trying to decide if my next bag will be another Grip, Mahal or Hyzerbomb. Played in the monsoon last friday and my Grip's turtle shell kept everything perfectly dry. Tough to move on from that without seeing how the Flak's rain cover compares. It will be tough to bet Grip's turtle shell concept with the snaps.

So far, I've not had any trouble with the velcro that is on the bag picking up unwanted grass or anything. They put the 'hook' side of it on the rainfly so there shouldn't be much trouble with that. If I remember correctly this was your biggest concern of the velcro, correct?

So far, I've not had any trouble with the velcro that is on the bag picking up unwanted grass or anything. They put the 'hook' side of it on the rainfly so there shouldn't be much trouble with that. If I remember correctly this was your biggest concern of the velcro, correct?

Yuuuup, and the durabilty of the velcro.

Bumpity bump on the rain fly. Also, any plans to offer dri-fits in xxl? I'm not the sleekest thing.

We are running way slow on getting the next batch of rain flys out. We should have more coming in by the end of this week.

We can order a XXL very easily, we just don't keep many in stock because they are not big sellers. If you want one, just let me know through email and we can hook ya up!

Rain Flys are all shipped out now. Should be getting them in the next few days.

The next run of Flaks start as soon as we finish up with this current run of Atomics. New bottoms are so much better and the double stitching and taped seems really make the new model a beast!

Can we expect the next run of Flaks to be finished by the end of May still?

Can we expect the next run of Flaks to be finished by the end of May still?

I don't think so. We will start Flak production right after we finish this run of Atomics. That should be Friday or Monday. Giving a late May start on the run. It will be about 2 weeks for production. So a mid/late June is more of a target right now.

Bump for Rain Fly......

The bag itself is made from water resistant material so this should be a nice addition. I used a Flak during a rainy tournament round early this month and just used the main flap to cover my core discs. I hope you guys that live in wet conditions enjoy!

Covers the entire bag minus the straps so you can still wear it while playing.
7251793456_d8baa4729f_z.jpg

Large velcro space to stick on and off for easy access to the sides or main compartment.
7251794828_28e9f80c0f_z.jpg

The top velcros around the handle and not on the bag. That way you don't have any hardware left on the bag when not using the cover. *In this picture only one is wrapped around and snapped so you can see what it looks like.
7251795452_828c0735ed.jpg

We are opening spots for Flak orders right now. We have a very limited run this time and will close the orders on June 4th unless it fills up before then.

FYI:
If you don't receive a rain cover by Thursday let us know and we can get you set up asap.

The bag itself is made from water resistant material so this should be a nice addition. I used a Flak during a rainy tournament round early this month and just used the main flap to cover my core discs. I hope you guys that live in wet conditions enjoy!

Covers the entire bag minus the straps so you can still wear it while playing.
7251793456_d8baa4729f_z.jpg

Large velcro space to stick on and off for easy access to the sides or main compartment.
7251794828_28e9f80c0f_z.jpg

The top velcros around the handle and not on the bag. That way you don't have any hardware left on the bag when not using the cover. *In this picture only one is wrapped around and snapped so you can see what it looks like.
7251795452_828c0735ed.jpg

THANKS FOR THE PICS! Kinda fugly. Compared to the Grip turtle shell. I would put a big hyzerbomb logo on it.

Latest posts