• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Flak

i went from an innova comp bag to a flak and there is a ton more room for additional discs not to mention all the additional non disc storage area...

I really would like a Black/Orange inverse, or regular if the orange was a Bunt Orange. Kinda surprising a Texas company wouldn't use that color. Anyway I had Blue one in my cart, but decided to wait. Need more discs right now anyway.

I don't suppose anyone who has one can take some pics comparing it to some other bags? (ie. Fade Tourney, Lat. 64 pro bag, any Innova, etc?) I would be especially useful to see what can be transferred from one bag to the other, or how much extra space there is.

Hyzer Bomb keep up the good work! Maybe next come up with a Flak XL or something.

Flak extra large? Oh man, this bag is extra large and in charge. It will be as big as we go for now. It can easily hold 20 discs on bottom if you use the two outside pockets and when you add the top that can fit 10.

We do have some Texas Orange I made some stools out of. It's sweet!

Looking into getting a new backpack style bag sooner than later. Once I save up some cash via disc sales and stuff I'm gunna order one. I have The Cabela's altered bag now. It works great, but is a bit heavy and I want something designed for disc golf (and with some better colors on it).

I would also love to get that black and orange inverse, would that cost any extra? Also, What sets this bag apart from the other ones on the market (Grip, Simian, Prodiscus, Revo, etc.)? What should I expect when comparing it to the cabela's bag I have (I'm guessing it's lighter and more comfortable).

I would also love to get that black and orange inverse, would that cost any extra? Also, What sets this bag apart from the other ones on the market (Grip, Simian, Prodiscus, Revo, etc.)? What should I expect when comparing it to the cabela's bag I have (I'm guessing it's lighter and more comfortable).

The Flak is made of stronger materials than the prodiscus bag, I was reading through the prodiscus thread when deciding on which bag to order and it is only made out of 600 denier nylon and the Flak is made out of 1000d cordura. Sorry but this is the only comparison I can give you.

The Flak is made of stronger materials than the prodiscus bag, I was reading through the prodiscus thread when deciding on which bag to order and it is only made out of 600 denier nylon and the Flak is made out of 1000d cordura. Sorry but this is the only comparison I can give you.

Thanks for the info, any comparisons help. Durability of the materials is very important. I was thinking the prodiscus bag would be a bit too much for my need anyways. I think I want something a bit smaller.

Is there an update on the arrival date for these bags? I was plannin on a road/camping trip and cancelled until I get this bag. I don't want to go on a long discin road trip with my small GB spider monkey. Thanks!

Sorry if this has been asked, too many pages lol. Is there hard plastic "feet" or "rails" on the bottom of the bag? I have a revo and can't stand that its just raw material. That's why I'm thinking a Grip bag, its got the two hard plastic rails on the bottom to protect it...

Bag looks sweet!

what is the chance i will have that second run flak in time to take it with me when i leave for worlds (July 13th)?

I second this.

Thx!

I don't get these companies. They have a bag to show yet we don't see one pic of the "improvements".

With social media these days there are so many ways to get free advertising that it boggles my mind that we constantly have to badger for information. If I had a product you would bet I'd be updating everyone every step of the way.

I feel I can't give money away. I may very well be interested, but there is no way I'm going to order without knowing for sure what I'm getting myself into.