• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] The Hat

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChainOut

And, I meant to put this in Flea Market. Sorry guys. If anyone knows how to outright delete this or move to the more appropriate forum please enlighten me - but be nice.

I can offer some plastic for it if you have one...does this help semi justify this forum?

KEVINMZANE posted a sale for two hats back on 9 May, one of them was a VIBRAM adjustable military style hat which I have subsequently found out was given out in small quantity at a tourney, unfortunately one of you beat me to it (dont let me see you on the course whomever you are). See listing below...

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62580&highlight=hats

For those of you who have never seen me, I have a large cranium which requires protection from the sun. Without said protection I tend to scramble up the ol' tater and walk around the course aimlessly...

If you have this hat - or one JUST LIKE IT (vibram military style)...lemme know. I have PayPal and would be willing to make a deal - unless you take pity on people with big heads (or if you want some foot pics...I dont collect them, but I do have nice feet, a sweet camera and dont mind taking/sending a few :thmbup:...but nothing above mid-shin without PayPal on your end)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.