• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2022 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

Evidently Kreischer was in the local Richmond disc store yesterday prior to his show last night. I never heard of the guy but that is not surprising as I pay pretty much no attention to that sort of thing.

Evidently Kreischer was in the local Richmond disc store yesterday prior to his show last night. I never heard of the guy but that is not surprising as I pay pretty much no attention to that sort of thing.

He's popular, but he isn't necessarily mainstream as he is pretty much all podcasts and comedy shows. If you aren't a comedy junky or wasn't a Joe Rogan Experience regular at some point, you likely don't know him.

A while back at work we did a team building exercise and I mentioned him as my favorite comedian. And no one out of about 30 people heard of him.

He's popular, but he isn't necessarily mainstream as he is pretty much all podcasts and comedy shows. If you aren't a comedy junky or wasn't a Joe Rogan Experience regular at some point, you likely don't know him.

A while back at work we did a team building exercise and I mentioned him as my favorite comedian. And no one out of about 30 people heard of him.

I guess I missed the vague Chrysler reference, maybe it was a typo?. I had to google the guy... never seen him, never heard of him.

This is all I need to know that he is probably a ****head and I am not missing anything. Joe Rogan is cancer

Joe Rogan signs with Axiom 5yrs 5 million

Tour series Virus coming soon

(Kidding aside, would sell 10k discs lol)

This is all I need to know that he is probably a ****head and I am not missing anything. Joe Rogan is cancer

If you don't know about Bert/Tom Segura/Hannibal Burress/Bill Burr, then you are missing out. Any kind of podcast with them is fantastic.

he obviously knows about them, he just really wants us to know how much he disapproves of them. cuz, y'know, racism and stuff :rolleyes:

Duncan Trussell to ThoughtSpaceAthletics

4yrs @ 10,000,000 Rupee per year

Is there anything left to talk about in this thread? I had sub par Brisket over the weekend. It was just good enough to remind me of a time I had amazing Brisket... this wasn't one of them.

Yeah the dry rub on my ribs came out flaming hot this weekend. Had the whole family sweating.

The chickens came out of the smoker on point though. Nothing but carcasses left for my sunday soup.

I don't recognize this three or the names in it anymore.
But… I had some old grape wood hanging around, so I smoked some 2 row malt this winter and threw it into a porter. Was scared at first, but we rounded the corner this week and it's one of my best yet.

…Does that count as barbecue talk?

Duncan Trussell to ThoughtSpaceAthletics

4yrs @ 10,000,000 Rupee per year

Is there anything left to talk about in this thread? I had sub par Brisket over the weekend. It was just good enough to remind me of a time I had amazing Brisket... this wasn't one of them.

Subpar is good, right?