• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2022 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

That Oakley news is huge. He really was the face of DD, even if he wasn't their best pro anymore. I wonder if Lucid-X Felons will no longer be a thing :(
I think he was also the team captain. I wonder if there was some pressure on him to get new players onto team DD? They lost PP and haven't really had a every round lead card player since.
Also, it's possible DD is trying to free up some money to make a run at someone else.

I'm curious if each trilogy brand has their own sponsorship budget or do they all pull from the same pool? Lat64 locked in Tattar at half a mil so are some of these cuts from other Trilogy companies just to provide cash for their best chance at lead card?

Eric to Aria Discs perhaps? He and Madison appear to be tight, and it looks like their molds are in development.

https://ariadiscs.com/collections/all-disc-golf-discs

I took a look at the website. I have never heard of the company before. They seem to have a stable of discs being produced or developed.

I saw nothing there showing a Madison disc, but she is certainly involved in the company and on their team. It seems the above is pure speculation on Eric though. I saw nothing indicating he was joining, nor having a disc put out for him.

I'm curious if each trilogy brand has their own sponsorship budget or do they all pull from the same pool? Lat64 locked in Tattar at half a mil so are some of these cuts from other Trilogy companies just to provide cash for their best chance at lead card?

I know Lat64 and DD are separated team wise and as they are different business entities should not pull from the same pool. For Westside, not sure. The other two companies now co-own Westside so it may just depend on if you live in NA vs Europe.

I took a look at the website. I have never heard of the company before. They seem to have a stable of discs being produced or developed.

I saw nothing there showing a Madison disc, but she is certainly involved in the company and on their team. It seems the above is pure speculation on Eric though. I saw nothing indicating he was joining, nor having a disc put out for him.

Aria's golf discs (they started with ultimate) are currently all Prodigy discs with different stamps. The exact molds are detailed on the pages for the individual discs. They do have plans for molds of their own eventually but the pandemic/supply chain issues have them in a holding pattern for now.

Discmania need a good FPO player.
I hope the sign Casey Whites girlfriend Alyssa, she starting to get really good.
In Caseys latest video the play a scoring round and shes not that far of Caseys score.

Aria's golf discs (they started with ultimate) are currently all Prodigy discs with different stamps. The exact molds are detailed on the pages for the individual discs. They do have plans for molds of their own eventually but the pandemic/supply chain issues have them in a holding pattern for now.

Didn't Prodigy get some heat when they first started by wiping stamps off discs and claiming they were their own molds?

Didn't Prodigy get some heat when they first started by wiping stamps off discs and claiming they were their own molds?

At the outset (prior to Prodigy having close to a full line) there were Prodigy players throwing other discs with wiped stamps, I don't think there was any claiming they were Prodigy discs going on though- more of a "don't ask, don't tell" type thing. This was not the first incidence of that sort of thing. I played with one of Discraft's top players in the late 90's who had an old roc in his bag with no stamp and the words "roll bitch" on it in sharpie.