• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2022 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

Those cost money. Steal a shopping cart from Walmart. Actually, target carts rock.

-begin thread drifting shopping cart soapbox-

Target carts are the worst carts. All the hardware, including hinges for the child seat, is plastic. When my 7 year old was a baby, my wife was pushing him around Target when the hinges snapped and he fell backwards into the cart. No serious injuries thankfully. Wouldn't you know it, all the carts at that store had cracked hinges. She told the management (and sued) and years later nothing's changed.

If you're gonna get a mobility scooter, make it a Rascal.:thmbup:

Target carts are the worst carts. All the hardware, including hinges for the child seat, is plastic. When my 7 year old was a baby, my wife was pushing him around Target when the hinges snapped and he fell backwards into the cart. No serious injuries thankfully. Wouldn't you know it, all the carts at that store had cracked hinges. She told the management (and sued) and years later nothing's changed.

Yikes!

How did the lawsuit go? Something broke, nobody got hurt, but could have? Anything come out of it?

How did the lawsuit go? Something broke, nobody got hurt, but could have? Anything come out of it?

He got a little less than $2k for his college fund. Thanks to compound interest, by the time he's ready to go to college, that should be a decent chunk of change. Hopefully enough to keep up with rising tuition costs.:\

The target carts draw your fingers into the plastic mesh like magnets. There's no way they're the best carts just for injuries.

Plus -- Target carts can't be the best due to the anti-theftiness built in with all the branding. I mean -- you pull into the driveway with a Target cart and everyone says -- "Target cart".

Home Depot . . .Walmart . . .pretty much same same, different colors.

Now, a good Food Lion grey plastic dipped cart. . . . . rust-resistant, nondescript, some actual metal parts .. . that's the ticket.

6923e0c03676992f90243c46ef85506a.gif

This thread is sponsored by Streamline for 2022. Tour series disc is the Drift. It's also allowed to use the APX as its putter.

Go fill your carts today!

Maybe Nikko can land a sponsorship with some hair care company. Let that curly 'fro bounce!

Latest posts