• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] The Judge.

Wow I didn't see your post above mine sorry. With softs and hards I feel like the judge is straight with minor fade. Sounds like I may like the fuzion, but the ion is a mainstay in my bag, so the judge will have to blow me away.

I just got my Classic Judges WEdnesday, but I've already had 2 or 3 rounds w/them and I like them a lot. They glide less than my Ion and Wizard for putting purposes, but adjusting for that I have been making some putts I normally miss. I may put the Ion back in the bag for approach shots, but my 2 Buzzzes and my Comet may have that all tied up.

I look at my judges and see a giant bead. I put them in my hands I don't feel a giant bead. The profile of this disc is perfect for me and my putter grip. It's early and a bunch of great discs have come out this year, but this has to be the disc of the year! I am seeing so many judges on the course too.

I look at my judges and see a giant bead. I put them in my hands I don't feel a giant bead. The profile of this disc is perfect for me and my putter grip. It's early and a bunch of great discs have come out this year, but this has to be the disc of the year! I am seeing so many judges on the course too.

At one time I thought the trespass would be the biggest release they had this year but it's easily the judge. More people are carrying them than any other DD mold I imagine. I think the truth or verdict will make a run at the title in the last part of the year though.

Anything that can replicate the feel and consistency of my Pro Line Ryhno's gets my vote. I use the Classic Softs just in case you were wondering.

I'm normally around 80% in the circle,now I've got to be at least 90% because of the Judge.

This has to be disc of the year,well along with My Latitude 64 Gold Line Mace.That thing is awesome too.

Anything that can replicate the feel and consistency of my Pro Line Ryhno's gets my vote. I use the Classic Softs just in case you were wondering.

I'm normally around 80% in the circle,now I've got to be at least 90% because of the Judge.

This has to be disc of the year,well along with My Latitude 64 Gold Line Mace.That thing is awesome too.

Have you tried the Classic (hards) yet? As a converted Rhyno putter I think the grip is comparable even on the stiffer ones with the bonus of it being stiff.

Either way, great putter.

Have you tried the Classic (hards) yet? As a converted Rhyno putter I think the grip is comparable even on the stiffer ones with the bonus of it being stiff.

Either way, great putter.

I have yet to try them yet.

I really enjoy the softs and kind of want to stick with them right now.I'm hoping someone will see me putting with them in a tournament and they'll have the Hards.

hards are great for driving with on short holes or shorter mid shots. Im liking the judge more and more. The hards beat in really fast so i think it will just cost a tad more bc you'll have replace them more. For me its the profile,,feels great.

^marshall street has GBO fusions on sale

I agree the hards will beat in quick, which I want. I have a fusion to hold wear better long term off the tee. Has anyone beat theirs in enough to get some turn with it?

Anyone have a profile pic of one of these?

Here ya go bud.

These pics are side by side with a KC Pro Aviar(Large Diameter Putter)

The top two pics are with it laid on it's bead and the other is with it on the flight plate.

4wvzoUYl.jpg

lmhxQ2Tl.jpg

These next two are close ups with them in the same order as above.

W4Lal1Ll.jpg

02VpgjPl.jpg

Man it's so hard to decide which of my two Putters I like best.

Some days I'm on fire with the Judge and then It just goes to crap. When it does go to crap I can always rely on my Latitude 64 Spikes.

The reason I'm mentioning this is because today I went out and played two rounds. My first round I was having some great throws but could not hit a putt with my Judges to save my life. I ended up with a 6 under par on the first round.

I got aggravated so I decided to go back to my Spikes. I was putting lights out with them. 2nd round same as 1st had some really great throws only this time I was banging chains 90% of the time,which is where I'm supposed to be. I ended up shooting 13 under par the 2nd round.

Sorry to mention this I just needed to vent. I'm better now. :D

Hey are the Judges really good for Drives? I was so aggravated earlier that I didn't experiment with them.

I don't know about drives, but my mids hardly get used anymore. Almost all my approaches are with Judges now.

I may try that then. It will have to be awful good at approaches to beat out my Star Wedge.

I almost hit a 50ft approach shot with The Wedge today.Hit the bottom of the basket.

I need to give my wedge another go. Not sure why I set it down. I think it turned on me one too many times when i did not expect it.

I need to give my wedge another go. Not sure why I set it down. I think it turned on me one too many times when i did not expect it.

I would put her in the bag for old times sake the next time you are out.Once you get used to the disc it is a very easy to control Turnover Putter. I like to think of it as a slower Stingray.

When I throw it for drives I use a Putting Fan Grip. I do the same for approaches too with this disc. I always get a good pop off the index finger when using this grip.

Maybe using a fan grip will help out a bit?

Latest posts