• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] The Legacy Outlaw

What's the collector vibe on these? I feel like these discs may be a very big deal in coming years. A destroyer like flight that starts out fresh and OS with beautiful plastic blends. Winner in my bag.

You're wrong, because they restocked them after release.

The first colors to sell out completely were white and blue, then they restocked them with more.. im not sure how many times they restocked, but they sold out first and made a post on facebook that they had been restocked.

:thmbup:

So one of the last three colors to sell out completely was also one of the first to sell out?

Sounds legit :|

Got mine last night and it flew great. Hit just over 400 feet on the first throw. For someone that averages about 325, that was a great toss.

I ended up buying 20, unfortunately the UPS tracking number says the box won't be at my house until Tuesday :(

Checked tracking. At my local post office this morning at 8:00am. Expected delivery...today!!!!

2 pinks, 2 whites, and 1 black.

2 Pinks (oil slick and 'Murica stamps)
1 Blue (jelly bean)
1 Burgundy (gold dust)

With a couple glow Rivals on the way, I am a jolly fellow.

1 purple
1 blue
1 red

I have only thrown the purple so far, not sure if I wanna throw the others or leave them in a box for 20 years. I will probably throw them at some point.

Boom-shaka-laka!

FRIconOutlaws_zpse38114b0.jpg

For white having the reputation of being the least overstable, the rainbow stamp on the right has the highest PLH. The other white and pink/yellow match, and the black and pink/flag have the lowest.

Thinking of bagging a faster driver tbird?

From the pics, videos, and rumors it looks like they absolutely nailed it. "Amazing" plastic, very fast, not too wide rim, -plenty- overstable hyzer disc when fresh, but definitely not too overstable for fast throwers. Classic overstable destroyer-esque.

More morbid curiosity than anything considering how long they took to release them. I still don't have the arm for them, but that never stopped any other chucker, right? :D

They absolutely nailed the plastic. I was never much of a fan of the "Star" blends from any manufacturer, but I fell head over heels for Icon Patriots, especially after about a month of use. This plastic feels better out of the box.

Boom-shaka-laka!

FRIconOutlaws_zpse38114b0.jpg

For white having the reputation of being the least overstable, the rainbow stamp on the right has the highest PLH. The other white and pink/yellow match, and the black and pink/flag have the lowest.

those pinks are HAWT!

I'm definitely in love. Someone called the pink/yellow the "spongebob squarepants & patrick star lookin one"! I think it's my favorite despite the flag foil being the most rare. It's definitely getting thrown tomorrow.

Latest posts