• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] The Legacy Outlaw

Got a little field work in with the blue Outlaws this weekend, its true 0 HSS for me, i was getting them out to about 400', maybe a little more. They fly just like my champ destroyers with better feel in the hand and obviously better plastic, almost GStar-like but stiffer. These are going to break into work horses and get REAAAL straight, i just have a hunch that these are going to straighten out before they develop any turn, im excited.

good glide, comparable to the destroyer, 0 HSS and 3 LSS (blue ones at least) Its a hard fade but it fades forward and doesnt dump over as hard as it looks in the air.

I Hear that other colors are slightly less OS than the blues, but i have not tried anything but the blues yet.

Last edited:
I'm willing to trade some nice legacy for a flag foil outlaw. I have outlaws too.

4iI9sgrl.jpg

you mean like this?

nfsot :popcorn:

I expected DiscNation to have some, but I guess they don't have any more than what they sold for preorder. :(

definitely looking to pick up the lightest weight I can find. According to their site should be around 166

FWIW, I got a burgundy 166g with the assumption that it would flip a little.

No senor. More OS than my blue 174g.

From my sample, the PLHs were different within the same colors. I don't think we're going to see one color consistently being more/less overstable than others. Whites were supposed to be the flippy ones, and one of my whites has the highest PLH of all that I received.

Got an email from MS
Sadly, we did not receive the Outlaw today.
We don't know when they will be coming from Legacy because we do not have a tracking number for them.
Keep your eyes on our Facebook for when we announce their arrival.
Thank you and sorry for the delay.
Kyle
Marshall Street
103 Marshall St
Leicester, MA* 01524

My buddy grabbed a few and let me throw some on a long open hole. From my observation s the Outlaw is a meathook, staying straight then fading very hard for my FH. I can launch a boss 400+ feet, but I didn't get the outlaw to turn over even putting a lot of anny on it.

Now with mgysample size of one, I can't say too much. :(

I have 3 different color outlaws (10 total), they all fly similar to me.. some do vary slightly in PLH but the flights are all very similar regardless at about 400'.