• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] The Legacy Outlaw

while the plastic itself is consistent, go look at some rivals/patriots (not sure about the others) and you will find all sorts of variation within the mold. best example i can think of is the tabletop OS rivals and the ones that have big shoulders and almost a dome.

i love legacy's plastic but let's not kid ourselves.

i am excited for this disc. :) hearing of the variations in cannons and rampages has steered me away back toward speed 12 discs.

and the outlaw is a sweet name.

If it can fight a strong headwind then I would definitely be interested. It'd be nicer to not have to go hunting for the destroyers I like.

Hope this disc is like a destroyer, at the moment im throwing the scorpius but im going to pick one of these up to try out.

yeah i tend to stay away from discs over speed 9-10ish but excited checking this one out for sure :thmbup: :thmbup:

Any news on release date?

Several different protos have been made. The Ricos are waiting until they find that perfect one before releasing it.
Everyone at Legacy feels like the Outlaw is going to the disc that takes them to the next level.
Bamba nor Stevie will say when it's coming out. I'm assuming it will show up around the Summertime Open at Sylmar this summer.

I've thrown one and I don't usually throw discs that fast. But in Icon plastic this thing felt so good and I could control it fairly well. I personally think it's going to be one of those molds that most skill levels can use well.

Several different protos have been made. The Ricos are waiting until they find that perfect one before releasing it.
Everyone at Legacy feels like the Outlaw is going to the disc that takes them to the next level.
Bamba nor Stevie will say when it's coming out. I'm assuming it will show up around the Summertime Open at Sylmar this summer.

I've thrown one and I don't usually throw discs that fast. But in Icon plastic this thing felt so good and I could control it fairly well. I personally think it's going to be one of those molds that most skill levels can use well.

Good to hear - thanks! I was watching the short FB clip of Steve throwing one of the protos. This is definitely one I'm itching for

thanks for the update Snappy ... yeah i too think this mold can push things over the top .. after this i just need a Firebird and Zone clone and im golden lol :p

Really looking forward to the release of the Outlaw! Love my Jolly Launcher Destroyers and the Bandit stamp was freaking sweet so combine the two and take my money already! Cant wait to get my hands on a couple of these!

yeah im with ya Viper.. im "trying" to be patient :p ... i dont normally throw faster discs.. well faster then speed 9-10 but i will be giving these a shot you can count on that :)

I dont know if anyone watched the disc golf guys rumble footage, but there is a legacy add and at the enc steve is throwing a white test disc. Im guessing it was the outlaw looked pretty stable. Could be entirely wrong thou lol