• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] The Legacy Outlaw

I have been on the fence about the pre-order. I trust Infinite Discs, but have not heard anything about it. Just stumbled across it one day. I definitely will put these up against my Swords when they are out though

I have been on the fence about the pre-order. I trust Infinite Discs, but have not heard anything about it. Just stumbled across it one day. I definitely will put these up against my Swords when they are out though

I'm pre-ordering one now too.

They sound more like a destroyer than a sword.. at least i HOPE they are like destroyers, the speed 14 Rampage is okay for absolute max distance or windy days, but it would be nice to have the slower speed for better grip and more control.

They announced this a long time ago, how come theres no news about them?

Does Steve Rico make tweaks/changes to molds after they are PDGA approved? If not, i don't see whats taken so long to release these!?

In some cases, it's because they want to get the plastic perfect for the first runs. If they do make tweaks to the mold, they resubmit. Hasn't happened as yet, but the Outlaw has been approved since Feb 25.

yeah i have held off on the pre-order for now but will be getting a few when they release.. just hoping to be able to find some in the 160's :\ .. from pics it looks much faster then what i was really "wanting" but im all for giving her a shot.. need something i can pair with my Banditos

so you think it will be destroyer speed? i can live with that but from the pic it looked closer to Cannon/Rampage rim .. i was thinking it would be speed 11ish but looks closer to 13ish .. or i guess i was really hoping for a rim size off maybe 2.1-2.2 .. i usually dont like them over 2 because well its just not that comfortable but im going to give it a shot either way .. i know, i know its a minimal difference lol

so you think it will be destroyer speed? i can live with that but from the pic it looked closer to Cannon/Rampage rim .. i was thinking it would be speed 11ish but looks closer to 13ish .. or i guess i was really hoping for a rim size off maybe 2.1-2.2 .. i usually dont like them over 2 because well its just not that comfortable but im going to give it a shot either way .. i know, i know its a minimal difference lol

When it was approved, I put a few other discs next to it to see how it compares. See attached.

I hear it compared to a Destroyer most, but I guess that's just the flight numbers (12 5 0 2 IIRC). Other than that, they have no similarities. The Sword has the same numbers and also no similarities on the spec sheet.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 48
yeah i was hoping on somethign more like 10 or 11,5,-1,3 .. but again thats just me being picky about not liking super fast discs but i WILL be giving these a shot once they are released.. you can count on that lol :)

There does need to be an over-stable speed 9-10ish in the lineup though, but i will not argue with a Destroyer-like disc, thats what i really want it to be like.

From everyone i talk to this is their most anticipated release, so im sure they are going to take the time to get this one perfect.