• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] The Legacy Outlaw

None of Legacy molds are "plus molds".

Production runs are identical PLH to my First Runs, a touch more dome is the only difference i can see, even the plastic is exactly the same color (usualy run-to-run colors are very slightly lighter or darker, but these are identical), flex, feel is also the same.

As far as trying to "find a good one" the production runs are the "Good ones", imo.. no need to find a first run replacement, etc.

yeah Legacy absolutely has NO plus or slanted rims.. i would go ape **** if they did or started too.. i dont see that happening EVER

That's great to hear! I've never really thrown any legacy so I'm really looking forward to chucking these Outlaws. Seems like a good company over all.

yeah Legacy absolutely has NO plus or slanted rims.. i would go ape **** if they did or started too.. i dont see that happening EVER

Agreed especially since everything they make is for the professional disc golfer, they will never do plus rims. It was a bad idea for companies to even consider molding plus rims, i think it hurt innova more than anything.

Agreed especially since everything they make is for the professional disc golfer, they will never do plus rims. It was a bad idea for companies to even consider molding plus rims, i think it hurt innova more than anything.

yupp that was one of my biggest reasons for making the move away from innova.. once they started the + rim on molds like the Teebird and Roc i was done.. just done:sick:

Never say never

I'm not a huge fan of plus rims either- but the science behind reduced drag is still sound. I commend a company for trying something new. I still don't want them now, but just saying.

I also agree with tbird ... I mean... you never know.

I'm not a huge fan of plus rims either- but the science behind reduced drag is still sound. I commend a company for trying something new. I still don't want them now, but just saying.

I also agree with tbird ... I mean... you never know.

c'mon fellas dont even joke about that :eek::D

c'mon fellas dont even joke about that :eek::D

You know its true... what are you expecting from a product that costs two bucks to make.

If you want true consistency its gonna be hard to find or expect unless you make a million discraft ultrastars or the like.

I'd buy a few Dnation or skully SILVER Legend Outlaws if you'd run a batch for 20 bones. No way feebay sells any to me for more than that.

Edit: I've been meaning to say good for you ZJ on the sponsorship

Last edited:
Between the colors I checked after asking that question, silvers was the "flattest". The blue had the highest shoulder with slime nestling in between.