• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] The Legacy Outlaw

These are the custom stamps from DGBM (mini grinders, skullbuy, and Team stamp) , not the actual production run stamp, however i talked with the guy who molds them at the factory and he says these are officially the production run now.
How are those guys to work with? If for example, I wanted a specific weight and color are they accommodating? Is it better to call or email? It's understandable when new discs are released they may not have the flexibility to customize orders but I'm referring to production runs - I'd like to pickup either team stamp or mini grinders.

The 2nd run(And Skullboy) Pinks are definitely flying straighter. I dig them a lot. Took one out to Roy G and it was super control out of the box. The 2nd Blues are much more stable, but also capable of bigger D with the big poppy dome.

Also the domey max weight purples are stupid stable. Replaced my bottom stamp Scorpius easily.

I grabbed a 169 Pink and a 175 Purple while at DN. I wish I had them for Roy G, but I used them quite a bit at Circle C and tonight at my local and I really like them. They are almost the same as my Destroyers I have bagged, but in a better feeling plastic. I had a few 430ish drives at the driving range with them.

I also got to toss a couple Legends while at DN and live the blue legend. Can't wait to snag one of those.

How are those guys to work with? If for example, I wanted a specific weight and color are they accommodating? Is it better to call or email? It's understandable when new discs are released they may not have the flexibility to customize orders but I'm referring to production runs - I'd like to pickup either team stamp or mini grinders.

If you make an order on DGBM just put in the note section during checkout what colors and weights you prefer, theres a few discs on there that they don't allow requests on due to lower stock, etc.. but they usually get as close as they can.

Unfortunately they don't do EXACT weight/colors, but if you email them and ask if they have certain things in stock I'm sure they would let you know.

And check out the rest of our Legacy stock if any of you grab an Outlaw. Pretty sure it's the biggest selection of any major retailer.

2015-01-29-11-44-18_zpst4dowu92.png

All the talk about different colors and runs in these Legacy threads make me wonder if it's any easier to find "good" Outlaws/whatever mold it is than it's with Innova comparisons??

Nice price on those Outlaws. You can also snag some for $50 on eBay. :doh:

;) sorry, my OCD programming went ballistic.

I would scoop up a few of those on Friday if only the deal was still on. :doh:

Yeah yeah...I r dum. ;) Does DN do any sort of free shipping after a certain amount, etc? I haven't shopped there in a while :\

Latest posts