• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The one course...

Flip is at the top of my lis, but maybe a trip to Georgia, the the center of disc golf, visit the huge disc shop there and play tons of the great courses there. I think that could easily top Flip City.

I'm surprised this place doesn't get more love that it does. I was down there a couple years ago, only got to play one of the courses, but it was amazing. The pro shop and museum are also pretty cool. They have a big screen tv in one of the rooms, with some chairs and couches, and the guys there are awesome. A buddy of mine left his putter in the basket on 18 and they sent it back no problem. I can't wait to get back down there and get in all the courses.

Yeah its a cow. You are playing in 90 acres of cow pastures. The course is huge. I have several friends that have played it (the general consensus is "you haven't played DG in Virginia until you have played at Hawk Hollow) and I have PM'ed with the owner (he is on this sight) but I have yet to make it myself.

Yes cow dung is a hazard.

I've played it and it is WELL WORTH dodging cow patties :)