• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] The question to end all discussions!

one disc to play with for the rest of your life, which is it?

• Total voters
lol you guys just beat that groove up. Im not one to be worried about my image much but i wont be caught dead with one of those with all this hate. I would throw my 180 champion king cobra. not the best with a tailwind but i could manage.

lol you guys just beat that groove up. Im not one to be worried about my image much but i wont be caught dead with one of those with all this hate. I would throw my 180 champion king cobra. not the best with a tailwind but i could manage.

when I get my groove ace(not afraid of a challenge), I'm joining the groove ace club on here, and maybe they will be retired, and I"ll go back to my normal bag.

when I get my groove ace(not afraid of a challenge), I'm joining the groove ace club on here, and maybe they will be retired, and I"ll go back to my normal bag.

I am aware that the all groove bag might end up being my normal bag, due to them being grooves on an ace hunt.:(

Really to surprised to the the Midrange taking the majority vote-- IMO a putter really is the best option when they fly as a far as a mid but YOU CAN PUTT WITH THEM TOO?! ... weirdos'