• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] The RC3 worth throwing

Stankyjahnke

Double Eagle Member
I have a Japan open, big bird, and a proto star. I wanna throw one and collect the others but just trying to figure out which? Or should I just wait for the normal stamp ones.

I have a Japan open, big bird, and a proto star. I wanna throw one and collect the others but just trying to figure out which? Or should I just wait for the normal stamp ones.

throw the proto star or wait for a production.

there were 10,000 proto stars, 2500 big birds, and roughly 1300 Japan opens

^interesting numbers . are there any links to this kind of info?

i would just wait for stock stamps to come at, keep yours. if you are going to throw one choose the proto stamp

"Throw if you like it. If u hold onto it forever the most your gonna make is like 20-30 bucks not a big deal in my eyes."

You tell people collecting roc3s isn't worth it, then a couple days later ask for roc3 collecting advice?

I started throwing my xout yesterday. Straight disc with a predictable fade. I would have thrown one of my proto stars if I didn't get the xout though.

^interesting numbers . are there any links to this kind of info?

i would just wait for stock stamps to come at, keep yours. if you are going to throw one choose the proto stamp

the japan numbers were right on the site. the other numbers were from a innova rep on fb on a disc collecting group.

I threw one of my proto's for the first time today. Pink 175g and I love it. Held every line I threw it on. It's my new go-to mid. I couldn't throw my blue 177 as it's just to pretty, but at least I finally found a replacement for my beat to hell Rancho glow.

No Roc is worth throwing. At least, not if you wanna score well.

Would this Roc3 fall somewhere between a Buzzz and a Hornet?

Latest posts