• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Ridge Roller !! "Production version"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just added a Bell 26" solid no-inflate tube in both tires on my ridge roller. Cut the tube in half and has plenty to fill the whole tire. You actually have to cut about 4-5 inches off each tube. It was aBitch to get in on. I would go a diff route if i had to do it again. Prolly the pool noodle mod. The rolling weight is def greater but my tires will last forever without going flat.
This is still one of the best DG investments I ever made. About 300$ for a dg bag that will last a lifetime and save after-round back aches. I like the bag cart as well. Both great ideas.

Question for Joe/Zuca. Say I wanted to buy a diff color bag for my cart frame. Will the stock sport bags sold by Zuca fit my ridge roller?

Nope. Stock Sports bag is shorter than the All Terrain cart.

Are u sure about that? I know the frame is taller but the bag is roughly 18" tall , 10" wide, 13" deep. So says the internet for the sport bag.
Just measured my ridge roller and it's the same dimensions.
Is there something you're not telling me? Lol
Do i have a special version?

If it is in fact shorter it isn't much

Last edited:
Unless they changed the Sport version, they're definitely shorter. I bought one to make my own RR style cart and had to add about 4' of material to the bottom to make it tall enough for two rows of vertical discs.

I'm pretty excited about 'the Roller' custom. I don't particularly need a seat and the shift I have could use the extra 'open' build without the normal frame like this cart has.

I'm guessing I'll be getting one around the new year.

Hey guys, great thread. I've been reading in here for sometime and wanting a Zuca/Ridge Roller. Thinking about getting one of the backpack carts for my Mahal to ride in. Is this about the best deal that I'll find?
https://www.dynamicdiscs.net/Zuca-Backpack-Disc-Golf-Cart-Black-p/5013.htm

Any pros or cons to ordering this one? I didn't know if ordering through RR or ordering a different model was better.

Thanks for saving me some reading!

I believe if you order through ridgeroller he includes the fenders as well and it's the same price. The fenders are great for keeping your bag out of the wheels.

^ thanks jugg, I saw that it was and same price with fenders and an updated pole (not sure if DD ones have update), wasn't sure if it was going to be extra for shipping but I can check that out.

Sure did along with most of the add ons. Facebook page RidgeRoller Customs you will se my progression of the carts.

So did you work for Zuca?

Or are you Nick Udall?

It's Joe Robinson. The man changed the cart game as we know it. I know gotta- go -throw had a cart but Joe was modifying used Zuca carts into disc golf carriers for a long time before he began a joint venture with Zuca.
The first time I seen a moded Zuca cart in person was Pete Ullibarri (Paul's brother?).
Had to have one, so i contacted Joe and got one of the first few carts he did in joint with Zuca/RR.

Now all I see is RR/Zuca carts everywhere and it will continue to grow. Many props to Joe. He found a way to save my back while playing ,without me feeling like an old man rolling a modified golf bag cart.

Now I roll in style and make the other players jelly. Love my RR

Last edited:
So did you work for Zuca?

Or are you Nick Udall?

No to both. udalls are the inventors of the Zuca sport frame and the Zuca name. The sport frame is the skeleton I created my first carts off of, the only thing that was off the sport frame was the seat and base. (Very important part of the cart) everything else I changed so it's definitely 90% my modding. Also did the same to the backpack cart the seat and base were there everything else like lift up seat, my creation. So ya if I would not have found my first Zuca sport who knows we my still be modding coolers and strollers and I did plenty of those. Lol.

Just wait till my own branded cart and bag come out. This combo has been my goal or vision from day 1.
it will change the dg cart world 1 cart 1 bag play any course in the world no problem. .

Just wait till my own branded cart and bag come out. This combo has been my goal or vision from day 1.
it will change the dg cart world 1 cart 1 bag play any course in the world no problem. .

Lol was just thinking this .
" If only my RR bag had shoulder straps and could be removed from the cart"

Great idea!

Just a quick note to tell you guys about how awesome the customer service is ordering through Joe at Ridgeroller.com. I placed my order on Sunday night late. Within 5 minutes I had an email from Joe (because I forgot to tell him my fender color). We emailed back and forth several times before the night was over and I had a tracking number. Just like he said, it was mailed out the next day and I should have my backpack RR soon! Also, if you order through RR instead of the other sites, you get free fenders and the shipping was free. Thanks again Joe!

Seeing the zuca putter pouch left me unimpressed. I think I prefer the husky / tool belt pouches from earlier in the thread for half the price. Am I missing something or is that the general consensus?

Seeing the zuca putter pouch left me unimpressed. I think I prefer the husky / tool belt pouches from earlier in the thread for half the price. Am I missing something or is that the general consensus?
I like mine although for $35 you would think they would have included a zippered or Velcro pocket somewhere and I don't get why the made the mini pocket like they did.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.