• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] The Servo - Fairway Driver

That makes sense. Speed 7ish would be nice. I want to throw my Volt/Amp on tunnel shots because I'm real consistent on the release with all MVP stuff, but if it rises at all I'm screwed and it can just be a bit too lively to stay in the fairway. Maybe I could get more control if it was slower, and the distance would still be really close to the same for a 325 thrower like me.

Yep. I am hoping these will come in the same weights as the Resister. Personally, 165 is a good weight for drivers. The 172 N Volt I have sits just above my abilities (hence is cap myself at 7 for speed).

images

Max wt:175.1
Diameter: 21.1
Height: 1.4
Rim: 1.2
Inside Rim Diameter: 17.5
Rim Thickness: 1.8
Rim Depth/Diam %: 5.7
Rim Config: 32.00
Flex: 11.45

They should have released the Servo BEFORE the Resistor. This was the lower speed fairway i have been wanting from MVP :)

"Both high and low power throwers alike will achieve easy pinpoint accuracy"? Is this kinda like Prodigy's discs that "fly as good into the wind as with the wind?"

hmmm the name of this disc makes me want to play with my rc cars

^^ if it's a good disc, shouldn't be an exciting news for anyone that play disc golf?

Oh, and it's also an exciting day for the anti MVP, you'll have a lot of opportunities to bash on this new disc! More action on the forum, win for everyone!

Well this is a disc I've wanted for a while too. I was gonna buy some backup volts but I think I'd much rather have a few of these. If they end up volt-like stability-wise, these may be my new workhorse driver. I'm genuinely excited for this which isn't something that happens often.

This disc is making me wait on getting a Eclipse Volt and the fact that I already have a few Volts.

Also because I'd heard that the E volts were hard to get the weight down on because of the glow so you'll be hard pressed to find anything below 172.

I wonder if these will be offered in the lighter weights a la Resistor.

curious to see how it flies.. more stability than an amp?

Latest posts