• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The SpinTV - Awesome Site

DustinRobirtis

Bogey Member
www.thespintv.com is innovas new site that has tournament coverage, in the bag videos, tips and tricks from the pros and much more! easily my favorite site to watch disc golf videos on how about you guys? (other than youtube)

There's a thread somewhere around dgcr full of tournament coverage. That's where I like to go, because it draws from a multitude of sources. I'm relatively certain that everything on spin.tv will be in there, and if it's not, include it!

That's not a site, but it's a good resource.

There's a thread somewhere around dgcr full of tournament coverage. That's where I like to go, because it draws from a multitude of sources. I'm relatively certain that everything on spin.tv will be in there, and if it's not, include it!

That's not a site, but it's a good resource.

:thmbup: 2013 Tourney Video Thread is what I mainly use also. It is much faster than trying to find a bunch of tourney videos from all over the internet on your own. As far as Spin Tv goes the tips videos aren't very helpful, what they cover tends to be common knowledge. I usually have already watched the tourney coverage on Spin Tv, I either found it in the tounrey video thread or on youtube myself. I like all the in the bag videos besides Holly Finley's though :D

www.thespintv.com is innovas new site that has tournament coverage, in the bag videos, tips and tricks from the pros and much more! easily my favorite site to watch disc golf videos on how about you guys? (other than youtube)

Thanks for the props!

Stay tuned, the latest video I did with Avery Jenkins will drop soon, and I'm heading to the USDGC in October to film multiple segments...including one I'm really excited about with McBeast.

Thanks for the props!

Stay tuned, the latest video I did with Avery Jenkins will drop soon, and I'm heading to the USDGC in October to film multiple segments...including one I'm really excited about with McBeast.

Can't wait man! You guys are killing it!