• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] The Undertaker??

nb2210

Par Member
Just saw something on Facebook about it, a new driver. Anybody heard anything?

I'm predicting an incredible Big Z stamp on this one.

images

The Undertaker? That could be the most badass name of a disc if seen yet. Im guessing a meathook of a disc?

Which Undertaker will we get? Old school "rest in peace" Undertaker? Dumbass biker with Limp Bizkit "Rollin" for a theme song Undertaker? Dumbass biker with Kid Rock "American Badass" for a theme song Undertaker? Or will we just get "Mean Mark Calaway"? We will have to wait to find out...

As long as we are naming discs after wrestlers, next on the list should be Ultimate Warrior. Or Big Boss Man. Or Akeem the African Dream. Or Faarooq. Or The Shockmaster!

Which Undertaker will we get? Old school "rest in peace" Undertaker? Dumbass biker with Limp Bizkit "Rollin" for a theme song Undertaker? Dumbass biker with Kid Rock "American Badass" for a theme song Undertaker? Or will we just get "Mean Mark Calaway"? We will have to wait to find out...

As long as we are naming discs after wrestlers, next on the list should be Ultimate Warrior. Or Big Boss Man. Or Akeem the African Dream. Or Faarooq. Or The Shockmaster!

Hahaha Mean Mark Callous or Texas Red :) I would buy a Shockmaster disc, it breaks threw brick walls man. I may have to hold out though until a Koko B. Ware disc hits the market. I do have standards.

If it's going to be anything, it should be King Kong Bundy with Jimmy Superfly Snuka in second.

Hahaha Mean Mark Callous or Texas Red :) I would buy a Shockmaster disc, it breaks threw brick walls man. I may have to hold out though until a Koko B. Ware disc hits the market. I do have standards.

You guys forgot about my personal favorite: "Punisher" Dice Morgan

I want a Rey Mysterio Jr disc.....a little midrange that seems to slip n slide in and out and always wins (in the chains)

How about Bushwhacker?

You can't tell me they don't look like local disc golfers

2465%2B-%2Bbushwacker_butch%2Bbushwacker_luke%2Bthe_bushwackers%2Bwwf.png

Latest posts