• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Thinking about a Lat 64 Pro bag

I've had my bag for over a year, and love it! The only real complaint that I have is that the drink holder (yes I have one too) is a little small and if the water bottle is large, like a tall metal one, it's hits my arm. Other than that I love it, and all my friends love playing on my card b/c of it. I always have any and everything they might need, food, drinks, and tons of extras.

Gotta Go Gotta throw...got it before Christmas for 75 dollars and free shipping!

Also, the shoulder strap is comfy! I carry 20 discs, a sweatshirt, water bottle and camera and this thing doesn't feel like I am carrying much. Glad I waited to get the quad straps but I have heard some complaints about trying to use other types of quads with this bag. Their straps are a good price and I am told they are very nice and durable.

so where has everyone with the drink orders got theirs from? lol

@ clempson:
Sounds like a defective bag that never got one sewn to it. Call them up...they should be able to get credit for that one and get you thee proper sheet!

Last edited:
@ clempson:
Sounds like a defective bag that never got one sewn to it. Call them up...they should be able to get credit for that one and get you thee proper sheet!

i emailed lat64 asking about it. they said its definitely not supposed to have pockets for two sets of putters and two giant storage areas. they said i should contact marshall street about getting a correct bag, but they also suggested just keeping it since its probably a 1/1 and pretty unique/rare.

not sure if i want to try and return it and be bagless for a while though :\

i emailed lat64 asking about it. they said its definitely not supposed to have pockets for two sets of putters and two giant storage areas. they said i should contact marshall street about getting a correct bag, but they also suggested just keeping it since its probably a 1/1 and pretty unique/rare.

not sure if i want to try and return it and be bagless for a while though :\

Marshall street is sometimes cool with you keeping it, even after they send a replacement if there was something wrong with it. Make sure to send them some pictures that they can use to get a manufacturer's credit and see how it goes.

Ill throw in the other side of opinion. My lat bag didnt last 1 year before falling apart. Both side pockets are falling off , bottom corners are all worn as the "feet" dont support the bag off the ground.
For my usage i wouldnt buy again or recomend. However I play Buffalo Ridge
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=917 a very rough desert course on an almost daily basis. Ive seen a few other people in the Phoenix area with them and no problems but they are grass course players. So i think it does depend where you use it. On a side note i had an inova bag i used for 2 years the let a buddy use for a couple months untill he got a bag and now finaly passed to another buddy. Its 3-4 years old and in better condition that my Lat bag.

I was thinking about getting a Lat Pro before spring comes also. But then I asked myself if I needed a new bag, and the answer I came up with is, my bag is in great condition and doing exactly what I need it to.

I was thinking about getting a Lat Pro before spring comes also. But then I asked myself if I needed a new bag, and the answer I came up with is, my bag is in great condition and doing exactly what I need it to.

Sure, but how many people scour the equipment forums because they NEED something?

thanks to this thread i have a new, correctly made, lat64 pro bag headed my way.

thank you DGCR.

You got a freak...I couldn't see how they wouldn't make that right
Worker 752 (Drinky McPocketon) musta had a unauthorized piss break

funny thing is, im sure they make an equal number of each side to get sewn on....so someone out there has two drink holders on theirs

Nah...752 just hukked it in the trash so he wouldn't get jacked on rice ration