• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

THIS IS WHY YOU SHIP MULTIPLES IN A BOX >>>

also go to your liquor store and get free boxes....you can turn them inside out and make them whatever shape you need....cant beat free

My first disc i ever ordered online was badly warped when I took it out of the box, it was a gl core. I was pissed for a couple days because it wouldnt go away, but eventually it did and i loved it. That same disc also is my first ace disc.

Thanks for the info, I have never shipped more that 2 at a time, but am planning on it soon.

Was "do not bend" written on the envelope? Just curious.

I had a similar thing happen to some discs in luggage (last time I ever had them in a checked bag), but they all returned to normal shape in a few days. They were mostly star though, from what I remember.

microwave

I ran into a guy the other day while playing and he said he puts his right side up in the microwave for 15 seconds. maybe a little longer if you would like and they flatten out nice. I havent tried it yet but soon as i get a chance i might.

depends on what your sending...the free boxes at the PO are not always the cheapest option...and also not all boxes there are free...
If you're talking about acquiring the boxes, you don't get any cheaper than free. If you're talking about flat rate vs. variable weight/zone rate shipping, they have both types available. You can even get your mail carrier to bring them to your home.

The only time I would suggest using a non-branded USPS container is when you're not shipping Priority. If you're sending a lot of discs and want to send them parcel post, then it might make sense.

plus liquor boxes are rad

shows you're livin' the life

They are also not shippable through USPS unless you have the logos or brands covered up.

https://www.usps.com/ship/can-you-ship-it.htm

If you're talking about acquiring the boxes, you don't get any cheaper than free. If you're talking about flat rate vs. variable weight/zone rate shipping, they have both types available. You can even get your mail carrier to bring them to your home.

The only time I would suggest using a non-branded USPS container is when you're not shipping Priority. If you're sending a lot of discs and want to send them parcel post, then it might make sense.

They are also not shippable through USPS unless you have the logos or brands covered up.

https://www.usps.com/ship/can-you-ship-it.htm

i flip them inside out.....i have done over 700 disc deals ....this works for me...sorry you dont like my idea...the lady at the PO even told me to quit buying the stuff there because its more money i dont need to spend.....also..good eye Big Weekend....im just a dumb roofer!

Latest posts