• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

This shirt was just begging to be made......

Plastic Thunder

Eagle Member
Let me start by saying "I am sorry to all the people I am about to offend, troll, infringe on the copyrights of, or just general annoy.........." "Well, maybe not all of you, but most.....a sizable majority, how about many, many is good."

This has been bouncing around in my head for weeks and my wife has a Cricut that she uses for making stuff like shirts. She left it on. Well leave a old man alone and this is the trouble he can get into on his own.

Also, no disc disrespect to all the fine players of all manufactures, you guys are all great and worthy of our respect. I just could not help myself......2019 is shaping up to be the most fun we have all had in some time.

There is only the one shirt, no more will be made.

Attachments

• IMG_1790.jpg
    IMG_1790.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 751
I'm not offended.....but not terribly impressed, either.

I don't know if many people see it as a McBeth vs. everyone year, unless there are some McBeth fans with college-sports-fans fervor. Nor do I see Discraft's sponsorship as changing much in the competition. Discraft sales, maybe.

Let me start by saying "I am sorry to all the people I am about to offend, troll, infringe on the copyrights of, or just general annoy.........." "Well, maybe not all of you, but most.....a sizable majority, how about many, many is good."

This has been bouncing around in my head for weeks and my wife has a Cricut that she uses for making stuff like shirts. She left it on. Well leave a old man alone and this is the trouble he can get into on his own.

Also, no disc disrespect to all the fine players of all manufactures, you guys are all great and worthy of our respect. I just could not help myself......2019 is shaping up to be the most fun we have all had in some time.

Did you watch any of the DG tourney videos from 2018? Evidently not. I mean an argument can be made that McBeth is on the road to becoming the GOAT but he's not there yet. Not even close. Maybe if he wins every event he plays this year maybe you could call 2019 "champ vs chumps" but based on what I saw last year its not going to be anything like that.

-Dave

I turned off auto rotation... :|

(cause most of you knuckleheads don't know how to upload your pics right)

Then the image flips, and you're frustrated by it flipping without end. And we all know it takes too much work to turn off screen rotation.

#FirstWorldProblems

There's an app for that... I set it to my hot key on blackberry haha..

As far as the shirt goes..if that's the most trouble you get into with technology like that that's not too bad. I'm sure I'd have made something twice as offensive... by accident.

No, we'll leave an old man alone to get into trouble.

Latest posts