• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

This stamp needs to happen.

cali

* Ace Member *
47752_1557886476559_1517172310_31375908_3711040_n.jpg

Srsly.

I think his sister needs a disc before he gets another one.

& A Sarah Stanhope champ gator.

I think his sister needs a disc before he gets another one.

& A Sarah Stanhope champ gator.

+10,000 to this, the women dont get much in comparrison to the guys in this sport...plus Val has won worlds more than Avery and I still dont see her on a disc

Dude Avery sucks. I don't understand why it seems so many people are on his nuts all the time. All he has done in his career is win players cup and got lucky at worlds. He hardly ever competes at any NT or Major. Maybe if he got his own signature putter he would actually learn how to putt.

I don't knkow about his putting, but the dude can freakin drive! Saw his warm up for the big D event, and he can huck em'.

Dude Avery sucks. I don't understand why it seems so many people are on his nuts all the time. All he has done in his career is win players cup and got lucky at worlds. He hardly ever competes at any NT or Major. Maybe if he got his own signature putter he would actually learn how to putt.

:thmbup:

i asked her (Val) and she said she needs to win another World's first because Julianna didnt get one until she was 4x champ. She also said it would probably be a starfire

I could definitely see the starfire.

Funny some guys get them after 1 but a woman has to win 4+ and poor Des never got one. :thmbdown:

yeah, Des should have one. Avery doesn't need one, right on about the putting. Dude drives like a total beast but the old adage holds true "Drive for show, putt for dough."

I'd like to see a val disc too.

I could definitely see the starfire.

Funny some guys get them after 1 but a woman has to win 4+ and poor Des never got one. :thmbdown:

If a woman won a World championship in the Open Pro class, they'd have a disc.

If women constituted 92% of disc golfers, they'd have a disc after one World Championship, and it would only come in pink.

:hfive: