• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Thoughts on the Nutsac bag?

bilemshious

Bronze level trusted reviewer
I'm thinking about getting a bag, but I don't want anything too intense. I don't have that many discs nor do I want to carry that many discs.

The *ahem* Nutsac seems to be the most compact bag I've seen. Does anyone have one? What do you think about it?

(Yes, I'm ready for this thread to get ridiculous, but I do want to know what people think about the disc golf bag...)

I'd say nay for the following:

1) It costs as much as some tourney bags
2) It looks like a purse
3) It carries discs and only discs, ask anyone who had an Innova starter bag first and even that can carry more amenities than the nutsac
4) No drinkholder unless you buy the double in which case see 1 and change some to most.

I'd say nay for the following:

1) It costs as much as some tourney bags
2) It looks like a purse
3) It carries discs and only discs, ask anyone who had an Innova starter bag first and even that can carry more amenities than the nutsac
4) No drinkholder unless you buy the double in which case see 1 and change some to most.

Agreed.......and it's called a nutsac.

It looks very gay. And yes it costs alost as much as a Rev bag. Spend a little more and get alot more of a bag, did I mention it looks gay?

me too...seriously, how can they expect to seel anything with that name?...get an innova starter bag for under 30 bucks...holds 8-10 and water...and 2 pockets..one zipper and one velcro

How about the teabag? or the coin purse? Nutsac sounds too much like a reference to the male genitalia.

I personally know the only player sponsored by nutsac. If you have not seen these bags up close then its hard to knock them. The single nut is a nice bag that is good for players who only throw a few discs. Yes they may cost a little bit more, but they are strong, strudy and durable. I also know some players sponsored by fade, which makes some good bags. If you want a good bag try Fade as well.

I think the Nutsac is for that player that wants something more uniqure to carry around. The guy sponsored by them is that guy....

I bought a NutSac. Yes, it is a little expensive and it only holds around 5 discs plus my phone. I use it on short 9 hole courses where I don't need a lot of discs. Its very well constructed. I laugh at those who carry around huge bags with 20 discs on a short 9 hole course. I also have a Revolution Mini which holds 12 discs when I need a wider selection of discs.

The name of the bag is a great talking point. "I play with my NutSac all the time."

the "drinkholder" on the double doesnt look like it could hold a Nalgene

brutal looking bag/name

the best is in the item description #1 is "how many discs do you really use" - while this may be a valid point - it interperets to "this bag holds nothing" - discs must go before you can carry a waterbottle.

Carrying beer is out of the question

For some reason, this thread is giving me flashbacks of Beavis and Butt-head talking about the Crypt Keeper.

the best is in the item description #1 is "how many discs do you really use" - while this may be a valid point - it interperets to "this bag holds nothing"
I use more than it holds, I know that much.

I highly recomend a small beer cooler with a nice pocket in the front that will hold a driver a mid and a putter. The beer is the important part ;)

And i think the FADE bags look more gay than that nutsack. Have you seen the colors on those things?

Think of all the hilarious comments you can make with this bag.
"I got grass stains on my nutsac."
"Hey man hold my nutsac for a second while I throw."
"I'm going to empty my nutsac on this hole."

The bags are pretty cool up close, but if you want a tourney bag this is not for you. I think you'll start seeing more people with these on the course though.

Yeah, but for the price of this bag. Dang. Just grab a canvas bag from any store for $3 and it will hold six discs... that's what my Dad has been doing since he started playing a decade ago. Cheap canvas bag is probably free -- you've got one laying around -- and it can hold Anything, not just discs... $45 to hold six discs is just silly.

Yeah, but for the price of this bag. Dang. Just grab a canvas bag from any store for $3 and it will hold six discs... that's what my Dad has been doing since he started playing a decade ago. Cheap canvas bag is probably free -- you've got one laying around -- and it can hold Anything, not just discs... $45 to hold six discs is just silly.

I thought the same. It seems to be priced higher than any casual disc golfer would pay. By the time I was willing to spend $45 on a bag I had enough discs to fill an Innova Starter for sure, and that was only like $12 or something at Wall-E-World

Latest posts