• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Thrembo going to Miami Beach Friday/Saturday (3/14-3/15) for DG and spring break

thrembo

* Ace Member *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
Thrembo will be in Miami Beach this coming weekend for DG and spring break debuachery. Wanting to play Virginia Key Beach Park. Is it playable?

Also thinking about hitting up Markham Park and Plantation Heritage Park. Any updated info, or sugestions would be greatly appreciated.

We are staying at the Fountaineblue on Miami Beach.

Thanks. I'm planning another Tampa trip, want to play USF and 22nd street next. Could be in a month or so. I'll let you know.

All 4 courses in Broward are good, I like Indian Hammocks the best in Dade. Don't waste your time with Virginia key. Palmetto Bay is nice but you will want a guide. Don't leave valuables in your car. smash and grabs are pretty common in these parts.

Cool, thanks!

Thrembo will be in Miami Beach this coming weekend for DG and spring break debuachery. Wanting to play Virginia Key Beach Park. Is it playable?

Also thinking about hitting up Markham Park and Plantation Heritage Park. Any updated info, or sugestions would be greatly appreciated.

We are staying at the Fountaineblue on Miami Beach.

The Fontainebleau, huh? Should be pretty nice. Back in the day, it was the place. Classic and eye catching design. I think the current ownership put a lot of $$$ into renovating it about 5-6 years ago, so it should be pretty nice.

Curious to hear your thoughts on SoFla courses.

Have a great trip!

Thanks! Yeah, the motel looks pretty swanky. It will probably be our one and only Miami Beach experiance, so we're going to do it up.

Played Markham today. Its 18 now, but still under construction. Fun course though.

I heard that Tampa was getting a new course. Rumor has it that Port Charlotte is finally getting a new course too.

Update on Cypress

Big workday coming up tomorrow, allegedly including tees being poured. I've been told it will be playable the first or second week in April.