• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Ti Force?

BIGHAFNER

Eagle Member
My dad called me the other day and said that he was in a disc shop in Russellville Arkansas and bought a Ti Force. The guy said that it was the first day they were released. I think it'll be too much for my dad so I'll probably get it. So I'm curious if any one has heard anything. Anything on this?

They were released to the public on September 1st. I have been throwing one lately. It's pretty overstable but not any more than the ones I threw previously.

I have one of the general release ones on order, should be here in the next day or so. I heard that the pre-release ones were a touch less stable than regular forces, but the one pre-release I have is actually substantially more stable than my other forces and has a noticeably higher PLH.

I purchased one in the last week as well. Sadly I do not throw Forces any more and I do not want to get back into throwing them. Why I purchased it, I do not know. Guess it is going on the wall with all the other discs I have sworn I would never purchased for exclusively wall hanging duties.

Ive been wanting to throw one is it pearly? Lmk smarkquart

I went for the metallic charcoal knowing that I was not likely going to ever throw it, at least not in any place that has any chance of gobbling it up. I am likely never going to sell it, so I guess I do not need to keep it in 10/10 condition. I suppose a little field work is in order just so I have something to say.

Despite buying it, I am trying my hardest to stick strictly with what I am throwing. I have tried almost every mold that is out there over the last six years. After that time I think I finally have found the combination that works for me. I would hate to go out and like this Force and have to rethink my bag as I purchase four or five more. I liked my previous Forces, mainly Zs, but it was in between my Canons and Giants, creating too much overlap. I ended up settling with a Firebird because it is shorter and more of a controlled shot than maximum distance.

I love forces. They are my "too long or too windy for a Pred" disc. I am getting at least 1 Ti Force this week, possibly a nuke as well depending on colors and weights in the shop, as far as the forces go, ill prolly get any color that isnt green, although im not fond of the gold color either.

Ok so has ANYONE seen the TEAL colorshift forces in person yet? Held in hand???? I just noticed they are making them i want to know what they are like.

I just got about 50 Ti discs. I really don't remember a teal of anything. The force that i'm throwing can be described as a light blue to white under indoor LED lighting to a white to silver to blue in the outdoors. There are so many different shades. One of the discs that I swore was purple indoors was pinkish when I took it outside. I also have many that have sparkles in them. They are metallic and consist of many different colors.

Dynamic is saying they are just like the stalker,buzzz,wasp shifts 3 colors i wanna know if its the exact same before i buy.

Would these be good for someone such as myself who prefers slower speed drivers (gazelles) but to use as a headwind driver?

I just got a truly beautiful colorshift Force in the mail today, and it's raining buckets... tomorrow I'm hoping.

I just got one today and I also got a new Ti Wasp. I'm heading out to test here shortly. The wasps from this run have more of a shoulder to them than the GBO wasps, but still flat on top. The Force I have looks perfect. It's a silvery pink, but I'll give a review once I get back from the course.

I fondled a few at DD Lewisville today. I don't throw forces but I did notice that some of them (especially the charcoal color) had concave tops. The colorshift Forces appeared to be the same colorshift as the buzzz's and wasps.

Latest posts