• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Tickler: new courses in the works? Charlotte

Thats what happens when you play course thats not open until Monday. :-(

With the elevation and tall grass bordering some fairways, I have a feeling lost discs are going to be a common occurance.

:rolleyes:
You mean it will be a fun course when it is finished on Monday?
;)

With the elevation and tall grass bordering some fairways, I have a feeling lost discs are going to be a common occurance.

So, even though it's not open until Monday, you've already reviewed it?:doh:

The pics make the course look real intriguing. Can't wait to check it out. Is it comparable to any of the other local courses?

Great job as always Huey :clap:

The pics make the course look real intriguing. Can't wait to check it out. Is it comparable to any of the other local courses?

Great job as always Huey :clap:

Its pretty unique. Fast greens, tight fairways and ob make what seems like a simple shorter course sneaky difficult. Its the kind of course that you will expect to score on and it will sneak up on you.

If I had to choose a skill level comparison I'd say winget is sim ular. Shorter with a few par 4's and a few longer throws.

Its really well done overall! Great job Huey!

Yea I'd say Winget/wooded bradford feel with some RL Smith Elevation...but I used the elevation differently than RL does I think.

P.S. All the baskets have been in for 2 weeks.

Yea I'd say Winget/wooded bradford feel with some RL Smith Elevation...but I used the elevation differently than RL does I think.

P.S. All the baskets have been in for 2 weeks.

I just wanted to make sure everything was safe, mowed, with trashcans and some benches, signage, etc before everyone crowded in.

I think it's going to be awesome. Mark, I'll volunteer to do some weed-eating this weekend if you want. When are the pads going to be poured?

And I heard yesterday of a lost Mamba on 17... not mine this time. :)