• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Tiger Woods Wii hits stores tomorrow

Don't 'war eagle' us bro. We're hip to this kind of jive :cool:
OH NOES! MI NOFRIENDO GOTS STOELN!!!1 PLZ SEND MI WI!!!!11 ILL PAY U BAK I SWEARZ. PLZ FORWARD TO SEVURAL FREINDS OR U WILL BE A SUCKY PUTTUR!!!!11

It almost makes you want to see someone get ripped off.

"Duuude, you got totally war-eagled."

I almost got war-eagled. He wanted to purchase my PDGA Tournament Bag and I would have lost $50. THAT WOULD HAVE SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread has totally been War-Eagled.

I feel so used....

Back to the game - The forehand thing was just weird, so backhanding was the easiest way to go. It makes me real excited for the PDGA game, but I'm not holding my breath - can't seem to find much info about it that's current.

BTW - Zenbot, you're 100% from 45-60' too. Gosh, I thought I was the only one! :)

Anyone have any further details on the game the PDGA is supposed to release, I believe they said it would be a WiiWare title.

(Quoted from another thread)

I actually called Autonomous Productions yesterday to inquire about a release date. Web searches just weren't getting any results. I was told by them directly that release date is anticipated no later than the end of the year, but that was about all the info I could get. AP is a small company, and he said that they were one of the last on the list to receive the finalized version of the Wii Motion Plus adapter, so they have just recently started on the redevelopment of the PDGA game.

So are there tree obstacles? I might have to go pick up a copy tonight… probably shouldn't with all the work I need to get done ;)

You occasionally have to hyzer it around a dogleg, stuff like that but nothing too challenging. Staying out of the sand traps near the green can be tough sometimes.

yeah i picked it up. it's better then beach sports disc golf. i even like tiger woods golf too. the only thing that i wish is it was on disc golf courses not ball golf but that will be coming soon enough (i hope)

yeah i picked it up. it's better then beach sports disc golf. i even like tiger woods golf too. the only thing that i wish is it was on disc golf courses not ball golf but that will be coming soon enough (i hope)

Agreed. I like playing Pebble Beach and all, but I would much rather throw a disc at Flip City or DeLaVeaga.

I'm sure if the success & feedback is there, they might go for actual disc golf courses in a game of it's own.

can you play disc golf multiplayer with only one wii remote? please let me know asap.

if so I'm in.

Latest posts