• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Tiger Woods Wii hits stores tomorrow

Yup.. that's pretty much the only reason I'm planning on getting it. Hopefully it's halfway decent since I really won't be playing much of the other modes.

The Tiger Woods game and the some day to be released PDGA game make me really want to buy a Wi. That and the nagging of my 5 yr old. Its gonna be hard to not release on throws though.

I thought it was today... or is 6/8 just what Amazon.com had as their date because everything takes at least one day to ship?

My wife just got a Wii a couple months ago, so I'm intrigued... but I'm waiting to hear reviews before blowing $50+ on a video game.

It is soooo tempting, I love the tiger woods series, but haven't played them for a couple years. The 2010 version looks really cool, especially with the wii motion plus attachment and the disc golf feature. Probably going to hold out and wait for the PDGA Wii game, I have had no luck finding release dates for the PDGA Wii game, anyone else have any luck with that?

Yup.. that's pretty much the only reason I'm planning on getting it. Hopefully it's halfway decent since I really won't be playing much of the other modes.
That's what you say now. Next week you'll already have started BGCR.

Well I got a Wii just 2 weeks ago just for the occasion so you know I will getting it.

The question is, do you guys have Mario Kart? That my friends is more fun than anything.

Well I got a Wii just 2 weeks ago just for the occasion so you know I will getting it.

The question is, do you guys have Mario Kart? That my friends is more fun than anything.

i really wish i had it but all the places i went it was sold out and went to the back burner for a while. the wii is awesome though.

Get one so we can play online Mario Kart. Then after I beat you at that I will whip you online with Tiger Woods Disc Golf.

I was really looking forward to playing it tonight, but apparently the stores get it tonight and release tomorrow. :( Oh well, it's gonna be sweet with the Wii plus add on to the remote making the motions one to one. (God bless gyroscopes) I'll post a review of the game on Wednesday - let everyone know if it was worth it!

Also, Mario Kart is friggin awesome, and as soon as I get off my duff and get the adapter to be online I'll happily race any one of you! :)

I was really looking forward to playing it tonight, but apparently the stores get it tonight and release tomorrow. :( Oh well, it's gonna be sweet with the Wii plus add on to the remote making the motions one to one. (God bless gyroscopes) I'll post a review of the game on Wednesday - let everyone know if it was worth it!

Also, Mario Kart is friggin awesome, and as soon as I get off my duff and get the adapter to be online I'll happily race any one of you! :)

Stop wasting time! I spent the last 3 hours on yard work, and now will devote my remaining time to racing in my kart. :D

I knew tiger woods 10 had DG but must have missed the bus on the pdga game for the wii. Does anyone have any info for me about it so I can read up on it? I have an xbox 360 but might habe to get me a wii after all this. Will the 360 have dg? Not sure how it would work but am just wondering. Thanks ahead of time fellas.

I heard the PDGA Wii game is going to be a download-only game, so you probably won't see it advertised since it's being done by a smaller company. It should only be $5-$15, and I think the equipment and courses will be more true to the sport than the TW version.

I heard the PDGA Wii game is going to be a download-only game, so you probably won't see it advertised since it's being done by a smaller company. It should only be $5-$15, and I think the equipment and courses will be more true to the sport than the TW version.

I hope so, The TW version is kinda lame. Ive seen a few preview videos of it, and its basically throwing a disc, Driver, Mid-Range, Putter. I want to see Innova or Discraft discs in a game so I can pick and choose like my game in real life. Those stormy days where there is no disc golf in sight, bust out the Wii and play your bag on some great pro courses, that's what I'm waiting for, I just hope the PDGA can make a game that will exceed our expectations.