• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

tim selinske discs

chucky

i know there is a 2010 and 2011 tim selinske katana and a 2012 krait.
does anyone know if there is any other tim selinske discs ever made.

yeah i had a tim selinske star dart at one point.. sold it on the marketplace here to someone.. i was thinking it was a FR but honestly have no idea .. fwiw it was white with just his sig on the top (stamped sig not ink)... and i want to say there are plenty of other molds too

yeah i had a tim selinske star dart at one point.. sold it on the marketplace here to someone.. i was thinking it was a FR but honestly have no idea .. fwiw it was white with just his sig on the top (stamped sig not ink)... and i want to say there are plenty of other molds too

Yeah I owned that at one point, not sure if it was the same one though. White with a blue sparkle stamp? :popcorn:

Felt like chewed gum...sounds gross but it was pretty amazing in hand.

Yeah I owned that at one point, not sure if it was the same one though. White with a blue sparkle stamp? :popcorn:

Felt like chewed gum...sounds gross but it was pretty amazing in hand.

yeah that was it.. i remember selling it to ya now.. couldnt remember for 100% but was thinking you :D