• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Timber creek park Gloucester twp nj

lol. Did anyone see the email chain that they posted on the page? Its not there any longer, but it was basically Craig accusing the Freeholders of a cover-up conspiracy. Good stuff.

Too bad you didn't get to see my post. i basically posted information about Red Foxes. In short i told them that
1:Red foxes are an invasive species brought here by the british
2:That red foxes have 2-3 or more dens that they will use over a period of years.
3: Foxes only use nest's,his words not mine, during the summer months and usually have several in the area they are hunting.
4: that fox has probably crossed that road a million times and that day just was not it's day
5:before he claims something he should get on google it can be enlightening.

I also posted this link so he could actually be more educated when he speaks

Now I am banned but unknown to him I have other facebook accounts!!:hfive:

I am sorry but the guy is an idiot. He really knows very little about nature. I believe he lives in this Bambi world where he thinks all the animal play nicely together and well I hate to tell him that is not the case.

I am sorry but the guy is an idiot. He really knows very little about nature. I believe he lives in this Bambi world where he thinks all the animal play nicely together and well I hate to tell him that is not the case.

just like that fox. And deer shouldn't get by vehicles I'm assuming. Someone must have disturbed where they were living.

Everyone knows that the only time wildlife gets hit by cars, is when disc golfers build new courses.

For all I know his off leash dog pissed in the fox territory & the fox was looking for a safe zone because it's area was 'marked' by another animal... Or it crossed that road every day & it's luck ran out...
But heck, it's my fault for going in there two weeks ago and cutting trees 300 ft from it's den, can't possibly be aNy other explanation?!?!

Incredible that this guy thinks he can intimidate the freeholder with an imaginary coverup, and yet thinks they can pretend it never happened by deleting it from facebook. He even cc'd it to the press. And he expects help and coverage from these people? He's a complete loon.

Citation please. I've never heard this, and google disagrees.
I should have said reintroduced by the british. Yea I guess the invasive species part is a bit of a stretch. I was just having fun with the guy thought i would throw in a few bending of the truths myself. I am sorry!! I was bad!!:doh:

Just saw this on another forum

Just saw a large spot on chanel 10 news about the disc golf course going in at Timber Creek. It talked about the course, dates to be completed, cost ect. It also said that 20 trees would be removed and that 40 would be replanted. Hope this clears up your issues. It certainly looks like everything is a go.

Just saw this on another forum

Just saw a large spot on chanel 10 news about the disc golf course going in at Timber Creek. It talked about the course, dates to be completed, cost ect. It also said that 20 trees would be removed and that 40 would be replanted. Hope this clears up your issues. It certainly looks like everything is a go.

It sounds like this park manager has played this game before, and is in support of the disc golf course going in over the objections of looney-tune. :thmbup: