• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Timist's Bag

timist025

Years playing/experience: 5 years DG, taking it more seriously in the last year
Right/left-handed/ambidextrous: right-handed
Throwing Style: RHBH, RHFH I can throw both with control and around the same distance.
Golf Distance (avg/max*) for putter/mid/driver: Yeti Aviar: 175/200'; Buzzz: 200/250'; Teebird: 250/310'
*these distances have not been measured, i'm just using course distances. I would say these are mostly accurate assuming i have my throwing confidence/playing well*

Sex: M
Injuries/handicaps?: Smashed my right hand into a tree while i was pissed off during a putt, swelled up for 3 days after
Other sport proficiencies?: 1yr Ultimate
What do you like/dislike about your current bag?: I think I have most shots covered in my bag, just wana see what more experienced people think
Specific areas of desired feedback: Dunno, what ever you think would benefit me, i think i just need to keep practicing
Immediate and long-term goals: I'd like to have more consistency in the short-term, and gain some additional distance in the long-term

Drivers:
150 Champ Destroyer 9/10 $4.50 used bin :) WARPSPEED!!!
171 Champ Valk 7/10
175 Champ Teebird 9/10 OS duties
175 Champ TL 8/10 traded a dx dart for it lol Stable duties
171 Discmania Jackal 9/10 US duties

Mid Ranges:
180 KC Pro Roc 8/10 OS duties
16?-low170's Z Buzzz 7/10 US duties
150 DX Shark 6/10 Short upshots cause it's easy to throw

Putters
175 Yeti Aviar 8/10 Drive/Putts
165 Pro-D Magnet 9/10 (I just wanted a lighter putter)

Bag looks pretty solid! Here are a few things I noticed:
- Everything you have is very neutral- nothing super overstable or understable. As you gain more distance and improve form, all of your discs might fly more similar. If you can cover all of your shots now, don't worry about it. If not, I'd suggest a Banshee or firebird for overstable driver, Leopard or DX Teebird for US fairway, drone or hornet for overstable mid, x comet for understable mid
-The amount of molds you have is good, you may want to experiment different plastics/ weights in each and they can expand your ability to cover shots

Latest posts