• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Tiny bags

This was the setup I was hoping for, but didn't want to bite the price bullet without knowing if I liked it. Plus, didn't know about the backpack straps. That has been my biggest complaint with the other, is the backpack straps are kind of junky.

The straps aren't terribly heavy but they are well put together. Ergonomically, it's super adjustable and is by far the most comfortable disc golf setup I own.

I've had really good experience with MS standing behind their stuff. I bought an internal frame pack from them in 1992 and they replaced it for the price of shipping when a bear tore it open a couple of years later. The foam on the back pad on that pack finally turned to dust about 5 years ago and they replaced it along with a couple of zippers again for the price of shipping, even though it was 25 years old.

I used a Discraft Weekender for like 15 years for quick/casual rounds. When my first one wore out I replaced it with another for less than the cost of a disc. Totally fine for most casual rounds.

It wasn't until recently that I decided I needed some more storage. Mainly driven by travel rounds and playing with my kid. When I take him along I like to carry extra water, a few snacks, bug spray, wet wipes, etc. Upgrading to the Revo Deluxe Mini was worth it, but way overkill for most purposes. Mainly I just really like the Revolution bags and wanted a mini version of my old Carolina.

Is there anything that's small and holds 5-6 discs, keys, phone, wallet, and a drink?

Double Nutsac is great for what you need.

I use a GRIP G Series all the time. 9/10 discs, two drink slots and solid storage, bottom rails to. Keep your stuff dry AND a lifetime warranty.

I'd go Double Nutsac, however for convenience and the ability to expand it if you ever want to carry 10ish discs.

Is there anything that's small and holds 5-6 discs, keys, phone, wallet, and a drink?

I'll second the double nutsac, I usually play with 6 or 7 discs, and keep the back folded in. I added some extra snaps as well to fold it outside or close it when half loaded. My first one is circa 2011 faded and a little crusty but fully intact. I glued a back pocket and a change pocket from an old pair of jeans into it for mini/scorecard and pencil/ vaporizer.

If you are playing a party round or a tournament expand the back and load it with beer or discs. It's nice to have the option.

Though.... My honey bunny forgot I bought a replacement double for field work and to not look like a bum (not really), I did it for the extra drink holder and double putter pocket. I actually miss the original snap pocket on the front it was more secure for keys but wouldn't fit my cell phone.

Anyhow honey got me a rogue iron bag, it's a total nutsac ripoff but it has a zippered back pocket and some stretchy side stash spots. The drink holders are massive and it's half the price. That is my current bag for practical reasons not just sentimental.

Here's one I like:

https://www.amazon.com/Rogue-Iron-S...qid=1646688159&sprefix=rogue+i,aps,187&sr=8-8

they also make a 14 disc bag.

The tough part about suggesting a bag for you is....what do you want the bag to carry for you? Just discs...okay, that's easy. But maybe you live in a very hot area like Arizona and want to carry two water bottles...that will narrow down the options. Or maybe one water bottle, but it's 40 ounce....that will eliminate a bunch.

Make a list of what you HAVE to carry and what you would like to carry if you could. Then look at our suggestions and see if any meet that criteria. But before you buy another bag, you should know what your bag will need to hold. (and if it needs to be a shoulder bag, backpack bag, or a cart bag).

Link courtesy of Bill F $25 :D :eek:

https://www.amazon.com/Rogue-Iron-S...qid=1646688159&sprefix=rogue+i,aps,187&sr=8-8

Would a single nutsac 2.0 hold 3 putters, 1 mid, and 5 drivers or is that overkill?

Depending on your mid and putter heights probably 5/6 putters max or 9 drivers. So 2 putters a mid and 4 drivers would probably fit. If it's broken in then +1 but it would be garbage haha warp-age kinda tight to start with.

Latest posts