• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Titanium Update!!!!

The Stalker used to be my favorite disc on shorter courses. It was also my "calming" disc. If I was having a bad tournament round, I would break out my Stalker and use it on almost all my throws. After a few holes of consistent, par golf that it gave me, I would be confident enough to go back to my other touchier discs. It made it's way out of my bag this past summer, and I've always felt a bit nostalgic. If this Ti Stalker is as nice as it's being hyped up to be, I may have to revisit it.

talked to Doss yesterday at the SoCal NorCal challenge, me and my buddies were the only spectators so we followed doss's card and checked out his Ti force. it felt awesome and looks exactly like gold line. what everyone else has said is true. Its is gonna start as discs just for those 3 pro's in those 5 molds. they may expand to limited runs or tourney stamps. He was throwing the force a lot in the Ti. Only disc i saw him throw in the Ti. He said the process is bascially clear Z plastic that they then inject another kind of opaque plastic as it go's into the mold to get the swirls and pearly effect like lat. 64 has. Hope this helped.

talked to Doss yesterday at the SoCal NorCal challenge, me and my buddies were the only spectators so we followed doss's card and checked out his Ti force. it felt awesome and looks exactly like gold line. what everyone else has said is true. Its is gonna start as discs just for those 3 pro's in those 5 molds. they may expand to limited runs or tourney stamps. He was throwing the force a lot in the Ti. Only disc i saw him throw in the Ti. He said the process is bascially clear Z plastic that they then inject another kind of opaque plastic as it go's into the mold to get the swirls and pearly effect like lat. 64 has. Hope this helped.

:clap::clap::clap:

And you didn't get a photo :mad:

It sounds to me like there just trying to make pretty plastic. Hopefully it will be more durable or do something else rather then just look pretty.

I like pretty too, but I also like performance. Cryztal z already has good grip and is durable. I don't see any advantage to it over cryztal z yet.

The Stalker used to be my favorite disc on shorter courses. It was also my "calming" disc. If I was having a bad tournament round, I would break out my Stalker and use it on almost all my throws. After a few holes of consistent, par golf that it gave me, I would be confident enough to go back to my other touchier discs. It made it's way out of my bag this past summer, and I've always felt a bit nostalgic. If this Ti Stalker is as nice as it's being hyped up to be, I may have to revisit it.

Not to thread jack, but thats actually a pretty good idea. A pressure valve of sorts to keep a rough patch from turning into a meltdown.

As far as the Ti plastic goes, i'm actually suprised that they haven't done this earlier. It seems pretty clear to me that there is a market for sexy plastic that is a little more expensive. Even if it is $20, there will probably be no shortage of buyers.

Didn't even think to get a pic. Sorry it slipped my mind. I also didn't want to be that guy like can I get a picture of ur disc. Not really my style sorry. It basically looks exactly like gold line though. Doss was saying it is a but grippier than Z. He was saying that z sometimes is kind of slick or has a sheen, where as the Ti would not when felt.

The buzzz ss is a terrible disc imo. Should have done the pred or something else...anything else.
To each his own, but the SS has been that turnover, anhyzer disc I've been looking for and I've went through a bunch (Cobra, Wolf, Aftershock, Comet, Glide, Fuse, and the list goes on). I dig the Buzzz SS.

Thanks for the info master! Ive experienced the issues with the slickness of Z on a few occasions, glad to see Discraft is working on it and making the discs look super sexy.

To each his own, but the SS has been that turnover, anhyzer disc I've been looking for and I've went through a bunch (Cobra, Wolf, Aftershock, Comet, Glide, Fuse, and the list goes on). I dig the Buzzz SS.

Me too. Buzzz SS Rocks!

Me too. Buzzz SS Rocks!

Im going to have to agree, it fits the perfect slot. BUT only and if only you don't have a perfectly worn is buzzz. Its like a booty call until you got your chick, but once you lose that chick you bring it right back.