• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

top junior players.

Another vote for Austin Turner. Lately he's been playing very solid golf. I think his last 6 rounds have all been 1000+ rated. He's still only 16, so he still has a lot of room to improve.

Eagle McMahon. Pretty sure he is still 16 and he won Colorado States in Open this year. Rumor is he is going to go on tour for a few months next year, so he will definitely be one to watch.

Eagle McMahon. Pretty sure he is still 16 and he won Colorado States in Open this year. Rumor is he is going to go on tour for a few months next year, so he will definitely be one to watch.

Yep. 16. I mentioned him above. Kid has mad skills. He's also a really good student from what everyone says. His priorities are straight for sure.

Yep. 16. I mentioned him above. Kid has mad skills. He's also a really good student from what everyone says. His priorities are straight for sure.

Another vote for Eagle. Unbelievable skills. Well rounded game. Has every shot in the book (bh, fh, oh). Putts well. Great kid too. Throwing 600+ feet with ease.

Aaron Doyle from Augusta GA is an up and comer for sure. I'm not sure how old he is now, I know he was kicking my butt at 14 and 15 tho. He just missed qualifying for the USDGC this year by a couple of strokes during Monday qualifying.

Jake Hebenheimer is the up-and-coming junior in my neck of the woods. 942 rated and 16 or something.

Ha, I found it. We may not have been in the same division, but I beat him here. Beaver Ranch Fall Classic

By nine strokes.
When he was 11.

That is straight mind blowing. At Beaver Ranch no less! For those of you on here who don't know TalbotTrojan, I can assure you he is a fantastic player in his own right.

But Eagle was born for this. He's the next Simon Lizotte, mark my words.