• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Top ten worst discs made by innova/discraft

BionicRib

* Ace Member *
DISCRAFT AND INNOVA ONLY

OK lets have a little fun............

No limit to how many (out of the ten) discs you can have from either manufacturer

Has to be ten discs (please no one disc comments......those shall be punishable by 5 lashings)

They have to be currently pdga approved

1 -10.......try to rank them making #1 the worst.

I will kick it off.......

1. Groove
2. Kite
3. Nuke OS
4. slipstream
5. Birdie
6. Mamba
7. Impact
8. Wahoo
9. Monarch
10. Ape

Ready go!

(and yes I did a search to find a thread like this, I tried many keywords and couldn't find one)

Last edited:
1. Groove
2. Star Wedge
3. Edge Polecat
4. Champion Ape
5. Old mold Birdie
6. Rattler
7. Ringer
8. Goblin
9. Baracuda
10. Monarch

Archangel may switch with #6 or 7
It is really hard when you take Quest and Aerobie out of the equation.

Last edited:
1. Groove
2. Xclone
3. Kite
4. Polecat
5. Tracker
6. Teedevil
7. Pulse
8. Stalker
9. Wolf
10. R-pro Roc +

:doh: R-pro boss should have been on my list.

The wolf is a staple in so many new players bag. It is a nice all around beginner disc, but worthless once you can throw mids and fairway drivers well.

I think the Stalker was a good choice, I never understood that disc. Similar to the new ace race, I have trouble seeing it as a viable fairway driver, but it is more than a mid.

:doh: R-pro boss should have been on my list.

The wolf is a staple in so many new players bag. It is a nice all around beginner disc, but worthless once you can throw mids and fairway drivers well.

I think the Stalker was a good choice, I never understood that disc. Similar to the new ace race, I have trouble seeing it as a viable fairway driver, but it is more than a mid.

The Wolf just has so little glide, you're right it's completely worthless for someone who isn't brand new to the sport. Just get a Stingray.

Even when I was starting I hated the wolf, felt nasty in the hand. I do think the stalker would be a better disc in a baseline plastic but who knows.

1. Groove
2. Monarch
3. Vulcan
4. Nuke SS
5. Lycan
6. Teedevil
7. Wedge
8. Polecat/Birdie
9. Z Hornet
10. Champion Ape

I've never thrown a Lycan but I haven't heard any good reviews on it either

The Wolf just has so little glide, you're right it's completely worthless for someone who isn't brand new to the sport. Just get a Stingray.

the wolf is the ultra rare disc that is understable but does not glide......you can win a bunch of bets with the guys on this site who swear that glide and understability go hand in hand

It's a good disc for beginners

I can't hate too much cause most discs that are despised serve a purpose for someone

the wolf is the ultra rare disc that is understable but does not glide......you can win a bunch of bets with the guys on this site who swear that glide and understability go hand in hand

It's a good disc for beginners

I can't hate too much cause most discs that are despised serve a purpose for someone

High speed and low speed stability.........Thats why I am a fan of joes flight chart.......makes everything neutral

why Z hornet?

I had one that never did anything I wanted it to. It didn't have any glide for me, so I got pissed at it and dumped it

The ESP ones feel really nice and several people I know like them. But I like my Zone for my Hornet replacement

hornet....although I don't throw one anymore since I found the mrv is a great mid for headwinds........especially if you are a buzz thrower IMO

well I love my hornets, they get the job done very well. I can not play without them....well maybe if I took the pain out of storage.

1. Groove
2. Wahoo
3. Impact
4. Teedevil
5. Stalker
6. Dart
7. Viper
8. Surge SS
9. Hawk
10. This years ACE RACE DISC!!!!

Latest posts