• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Top ten worst discs made by innova/discraft

I could make a great bag from these lists.
Everyone could.
Not necessarily in order of crappiest mold.
7. Nebula
hercules-is-disappointed.gif

J
3. Rattler

Now ... if it wasn't just innova/discraft;
5. Pain
1045.gif

Hope this isn't hijacking, but would the Archangel's flight characteristics be a hyzer or anny (newbie question, still get terms confused...)?

One other newbie question: what is the key difference between the Buzzz and Buzzz SS when it comes to flight path? Use both of them and have not noticed much of a difference yet and have been throwing them interchangeably. Also trying to understand why the Buzzz SS is on a lot of lists...
Archangels (speaking DX b/c those outnumber Champs by lots) are very flippy, easy to turnover. They take to an anhyzer angle like a fish takes to water. A very finicky fish that if not in the absolute perfect speed of current will flip into the ground and thrash wildly all over the ocean floor. (it sucks, get a Leopard).

Buzzz SS is easier to throw straight out the box. A broken in Buzz and a new BSS are really similar. The Buzzz SS is an okay mold but there are a kajillion stable-understable mids that are better at that role (Fuse, Comet, Meteor, Tursas, Panther, Coyote, etc). If I still threw a Buzzz, I'd rather have a beat up ESP Buzzz than a Buzzz SS.

Thanks, Brother Dave, that helps. I have a new Star Coyote, will start breaking it in after I finish the tournament this weekend.

As for the Archangel, that one has been out of the bag for awhile.

I love how the beast makes this list so often :X I used to hate also. But honestly it's a magical disc. If you can control the amount of power your putting on a disc it will Do what every you need from about 300-400 ft. And if you have the space it can go beyond that.

1. Nova
2. R-pro wahoo
3. Monarch
4. Groove
5. Archangel
6. Atlas
7. mako
8. Wolf
9. Lycan
10. Sonic

Some of these list sound like an inventory of my bag. :\

I'm a Noob, been playing less than 3 months so my experience is very limited but I can concur that the Wahoo is a floating turd. Bought one used at a PIAS for $7 so that I would have a sacrificial disc to throw around water and not have to risk loosing better/more expensive discs but it turned out to be such a meat hook that i can't do much with it. I'm still trying to decide whether or not the fact that it floats is a plus or a minus since it begs you to retrieve the sorry piece of crap from the drink and return it to your bag.

I see the Archangel made the lists several times also. I actually kind of like this mold. It's a fun disc to throw (love watching it's crazy "S" flight path) and when I get it right it is probably my longest disc followed closely by my Leopard.

And then there is the Buzzz. Surprised to see it make the lists several times but maybe it was just in jest since the Buzz seems to have such a large fan club. Don't count me as a member however. I just can not get a handle on the Buzzz and tho it's still in my bag I have pretty much replaced it with a Champ. Panther and King Cobra.

p.s.; Anyone want to trade a Magnet P&A for a slightly beat in Pro-D Buzzz I'm all ears.

Latest posts