• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Toronto Ontario courses

^I forgot about Christie Lake in my earlier post, it's not a terrible drive from out in Mississauga as long as you're not doing it at rush hour. I really enjoyed that course, though it turns out it's kinda hard to find someone to jump your car when it's -10 (F) and you're the only one in the park on a January day. :eek:

did a google search from the hotel i'm staying at:
Centennial Park-13min
White Spruce Park-14min
Toronto Park-28min
Cedarvale Park-26min
E.T. Seton Park-34min

Maybe i can squeeze in a round after work a few days next week as well as on the weekend.

Keep in mind its also a 15 min ferry ride to TI.

I cant remember the stops but it was pretty easy getting to the island taking the subway, last time i was there.

The TTC stops are
Subway to Union when you get off the train you will see signs saying "Spadina Streetcars or Harbour front street cars" You will walk up off the subway platform but don't leave the station. Follow the signs back down a set of stairs. Take the street car one stop and get off. I think the stop is just called "Ferry docks"

You can also just leave Union station and walk south for 5 minutes.

If you have the opportunity, don't miss playing the Island. It is a magical place. Be prepared to bring the low heat

You should think about checking out the courses around Buffalo, NY and also Rochester, NY. We have some great courses down here. Obviously you are going to have to make a day out of it but you said you would be there 2 weeks. The drive from Toronto to Buffalo (not during rush hour) is not bad at all.

Wow! just flew back today to Indy. I played Toronto Island, Centennial park, Cedarvale, and white spruce.I had a lot of fun. Took new pictures of White Spruce which I will download sometime this weekend, hopefully.

Did you play any of the holes outside the creek 9 at centennial? They were in bad shape when I played.

i played 1-12, then 19-27. 13-18 have been pulled. signs were missing on hole 1, 6,12,& 23. the field holes weren't in that bad of shape. It was very windy that day and there was a lot of trash everywhere. needs a lot of TLC.