• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Tournament Name Help (Prize)

MrDger

Par Member
Alright, so I'm putting together a sanctioned tournament at my home course, Rockburn Branch, sometime in November. It's going to be a BYOP doubles tournament, and I've got most of the details figured out except for the name of the tournament, so I figured you guys could help me and I could help whoever comes up with the best name. So, what I'm thinking is throw up any ideas you've got and if there's a bunch of suggestions, I'll put them up in a poll and whoever the winner is will get one of the CFR or tournaments discs (winner's choice). So have it, and thanks for any input!

Details:

Rockburn Branch
BYOP (Bring your own partner) Doubles
2 rounds - one round of best shot, one round of tough shot/alternate shot
in november
fall time
colors around that course are amazing at that time
plenty of thorns and bramble throughout the course

If anyone has any questions, just post them here and I'll answer it for everyone, thanks again!

Crash and Burn Doubles
****AT THE ROCK****

burn is an implied....what's the word, when something means two things?

1st Annual Rockburn Branch Amble Through The Bramble Scramble. Of course, you could drop the course name if it's too wordy.

And I'd go with worst shot (opposing team chooses your lie) 2nd round, but maybe I'm just evil :mad:

1st Annual Rockburn Branch Amble Through The Bramble Scramble. Of course, you could drop the course name if it's too wordy.

And I'd go with worst shot (opposing team chooses your lie) 2nd round, but maybe I'm just evil :mad:

tough shot is when the opposing team chooses your lie just as in worst shot, but only one team member has to make the disc in the basket. Meaning, in worst shot, if both members don't make the putt, it doesn't count, in tough shot, once one member holes out, that is their score for the hole.

I can already tell that the name is gonna come from these, so many are sooo good. Thanks for all the suggestions, I'm loving them.

bramble.jpg

Amble Through the Bramble at Rockburn Branch

"Enjoy the sights and sounds of Maryland Disc Golf!"

Last edited:
Rockburn Rumble
Rockburn Branch Out
Rushin Rockburn
Rockburn Rocker
Rockburn Branch Rollout
Rockburn Branch Blaze

Ahh, for the love of alliteration!

Latest posts