• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Tournaments in my area

ColtonV

Hey, I am new to the board (well, not by registration) and I haven't yet learned fully how to properly navigate through the forums. However, I am curious in finding out how to find tournaments in my local area. I am finally to the point where I think I may be able to keep up with some people! I am in North Texas. Perhaps there is a section on here that I can check out. Thanks!

To find a regional tournament that's been listed here on DGCR, click on the Tournaments tab at the top, select the Map feature & zoom in on your area. You can change the date range & click for particular types of tournaments.

If you've got a particular date in mind, you could look into it on several websites by date (in addition to here). pdga lists all their sanctioned events. But there are also locals that never get listed, so you might want to search in your area for local clubs...

There will likely be more responses to your question soon, too. :p

Latest posts