• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Towne Lake DGC- Mckinney, TX

Thanks to everyone that played the Wilson Creek Challenge,we made a donation to the Samaritan Inn(homeless charity)today.This is our second donation to them and they can't believe that some disc golfer are able to do this.The feeling I get when we donate is great,there is not a shot in disc golf that can make you feel this way,give,give,give.They will not remember who won but they will remember the donation.Thanks again Ron

Ron, how much money did you raise?

Wondering why cc0049 thought the long tees sucked at Alex Clark?

Cuz I shot horrible on them! :)
No other good reason than that.

(I just put that on my notes section for my round in scorebook...not on a reveiw or anything like that.)

I'm pretty sure I could have shaved about 10 strokes off that round if I had played those tees a few times beforehand. I had a tough time finding/hitting the lines from the longs in the tournie.

Last edited:
I was just looking over some of the reviews of Towne Lake - did anyone notice that every review on this course has at least one negative vote? This course is home to one of my three negative votes, and even RustyP who wrote probably one of the most in depth reviews I have ever seen has a negative mark.

Negative hits are something I usually skim over and don't think much about, but I just thought it was interesting to note that everyone was in the same boat. I wonder if if it's the same person, or if it's someone who thinks it should get a 5 or something. Anyway - just an observation I wanted to point out.

FYI,please be carefull at the course,our friend Leonel Casias was bitten by a copperhead last night and is in the hospital.I talked with his wife this morning and they moved him to a hospital in Plano.I just wanted to let ya'll know, Ron

Just talked to Mindy and Leonel will be in the hospital for one more night. She said his finger is looking much better and he is going to be ok. Everyone PLEASE BE CAREFUL OUT THERE.

I can only imagine how nasty its going to be tomorrow after all this rain

Latest posts