• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Towne Lake DGC- Mckinney, TX

I went out there last weekend for the "mini" and some of those bushes off the teepad of short 12 were trimmed down. They used to be real tall and now they arent nearly as high. It was around the same time the drainage stuff was done so I was wondering if that was yall.

So I take it, it wasnt yall from what Giles said?

Merry Xmas to you and all my Mac town locals as well

My bud and I will be playing on monday man. We posted a scheduled (estimate of course) round if you wanna check out our profiles....TxDiscGolfBoy and McLeod.

Are they moving any baskets before next weeks tourney or are they going to be in this location

Ron,

As opposed to adding more soil that will just stay wet due to the drainage in that area we are going to add rock that is 3 to 4 inches in size. The rock will be placed from the basket down to the blue pipe. The rock will still allow for drainage and should provide a better surface to walk on. You not only have the water coming from the west but this area is at the bottom of the slope and gets a lot of drainage coming down the slope from Eldorado.

Thanks

Tim White

Parks Maintenance Superintendent

City of McKinney

Office 972 547-7331

Yet is the key, cant wait to play the mud bowl just before the real bowl

An here in a month or so it will be very snake friendly as well

Latest posts