• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Towne Lake DGC- Mckinney, TX

Wow...just read the whole thread. Nice work guys on getting TL up and running. :thmbup:

I've played the course at least a dozen times and absolutely love it! It's very challenging to me.

I still love playing it, even after leaving several discs in the drink. :doh: Think I might own the course record with 4 discs lost in 1 round...:gross:...depending on how many of his discs that teamudgp got back after tossing 5 in there during that mini.

Anyway, thanks again to all who made this happen. This course is a great little gem for the city of McKinney. I would (and have) highly suggest it to any disc golfer out there.

Good to hear, good to hear.

An Ace on hole 9 is impressive. :thmbup: That basket is hidden behind all those trees.

lol i played here yesterday around 10 am and we were wondering if they were ever gonna get moved...enjoy the mud

I'm thinking the ground was dry by the end of the day yesterday... Can't wait till the weekend when I'll get a chance to play the moved pins.

Anyone want a challenge. Everything in B position except 2,8, and 12

Anyone want a challenge. Everything in B position except 2,8, and 12

I LOVE this course!! Are you saying the baskets are in new positions? Everytime I play here, they're always the same. I may try and make it out there sometime this weekend. I'd love to join the MDGA. When are the tourneys at this course?

I LOVE this course!! Are you saying the baskets are in new positions? Everytime I play here, they're always the same. I may try and make it out there sometime this weekend. I'd love to join the MDGA. When are the tourneys at this course?

Singles Sunday at 10am $20 if you want to join the club $7 for the mini

Latest posts