• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Trash Panda - Inner Core

I finally picked one up last week. I haven't gotten to throw much but have putted in the yard and threw one windy round. I love the feel for a premium driving putter despite the lack of bead I often prefer.
Flight here at 5000' It is capable of all the lines, and very easy to throw. I am enjoying how it flies similarly powered up or down. I will get some more testing in this afternoon and will come back and maybe say all this is wrong. I am going to throw it at the local 9 hole which depending on molds I am carrying and pins I often reach for a putter on 5 holes so it should get some work.
I will keep messing with it for putting, but generally not a fan of premium for putting, especially on older baskets.

I finally picked one up last week. I haven't gotten to throw much but have putted in the yard and threw one windy round. I love the feel for a premium driving putter despite the lack of bead I often prefer.
Flight here at 5000' It is capable of all the lines, and very easy to throw. I am enjoying how it flies similarly powered up or down. I will get some more testing in this afternoon and will come back and maybe say all this is wrong. I am going to throw it at the local 9 hole which depending on molds I am carrying and pins I often reach for a putter on 5 holes so it should get some work.
I will keep messing with it for putting, but generally not a fan of premium for putting, especially on older baskets.

Glad you're enjoying it. I picked up a few at the release party. A few of my friends bag them. Kinda flies like one of my beat in nomads. My friend has an ace with his. Solid disc

After a lap of throwing it off every tee (Clark Centennial in longmont) I think I am going to bag it. I have been bagging Envy, Proxy, Beat electron envy. They are long enough they encroach on mids a bit, which is generally ok except I am not as accurate in the 150-200' range as I am with a slower putter, traditionally wizards. The Inner Core flies just a touch less stable than a Neutron proxy and falls a little shorter. I am finding it powers down more easily and retains its flight characteristics but I also can get good stable straight finishing pulls almost to the proxy distances.
I am probably going Scale-Wizard-Inner Core for a little bit to see if I feel I am missing anything.

Is anyone actually putting with them, or just using them as throwers? Picked up a couple today.

Just to follow up, I putted with mine for a few weeks. I love the flight and the fact that they have so much glide, but I don't love the slick plastic and I prefer firmer plastic for my putters. Makes a pretty good C2 putter, but I already have a Glitch for that.

I switched it to a throwing putter, and I like it a lot more for that. I'm forehand dominant and don't have much of a backhand yet, so I can only throw my putters about 225 feet. Right now my throwing putters are Glitch, Proxy, Envy in order of stability. The Glitch gets a bit less predictable past 150' for me. That's where I've started throwing the Inner Core. It's great for that slightly understable 150 - 225 range for me. Thrown with a bit of hyzer it'll flip up and fly really straight with very little, if any fade at the end. Thrown flat or on just a tiny bit of anny it pans right the entire flight.

Alright update. After playing a couple putter rounds a week for a few weeks the inner core is my go to driving putter. It is very versatile and covering everything I was using my Neutron Soft Proxy and beat electron envy for. It's not as stable as the proxy, but generally I wanted the proxy to be a touch less stable. The proxy liked to be ripped on, which also meant I didn't really get it dialed powered down. That's where the Inner Core really shines. Don't get me wrong, the Inner Core can handle some smashes too. My form was feeling better after my last round with just the inner core off the tee so I took it to the practice field to film an angle or two of my throw to see what I was doing right that maybe I was missing in previous weeks slump.

I am not usually one for posting my socials here but I did capture this 362' pull back of end zone to back of end zone. Sure its not really a golf shot, typically I would throw a mid lower if I was trying to travel the distance straight but the core handled it well without turn.

Latest posts