• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Travelin' Disc

that is none of your business :|

my account isn't frozen apparently. i withdrew some funds today, so lets see if they transfer

I just sold a couple of discs to LoPan12 and he has the Roc. We got to talking about DGCR and he pulled it out to show me. I signed it, hope nobody minds.

Heck:hfive: yea we mind! Send A-P the 5 bucks then we are square!

hey guys, apparently paypal was lying to me. i withdrew money the other day and it's in my account now. so...

if we wanna start a new one, i'm all for it.

Maverick3324 posted in the social group that he still has the Buzzz. I asked him to reach out to xJFK. xJFK, you might want to try to shoot him a PM and get that ball rolling again.

:) Getting ready for tommorrow with some new Swedish plastic in my bag!

Attachments

• DSCN0008-1.JPG
    DSCN0008-1.JPG
    104 KB · Views: 25
:) Getting ready for tommorrow with some new Swedish plastic in my bag!

Ohh yeah! Love them swedes!
Lake? What? It was thrown in the vicinity of a lake...(not THE lake holes tho ;)
It made its rounds around raleigh/durham, and now it's movin on! Goooo!

Ohh yeah! Love them swedes!
Lake? What? It was thrown in the vicinity of a lake...(not THE lake holes tho ;)
It made its rounds around raleigh/durham, and now it's movin on! Goooo!

hmm, someone i didn't know PMed me asking about sponsoring another traveling disc saying "we won't throw ours in the water" so i assumed one or both of the current ones were in the water

I am Maverick's brother, we are college room mates as well, I saw the Buzz in his room and got to hold it. (Feels nice). He hasn't been able to play the last few months because of medical reasons, and now the weather. He said he has been trying to pass it on but the next person won't give him their address. He wants to pass it on but doesn't know where to send it. bcr123psu, if you sent him or me a PM with your address and he brought it home with him from school, I can push him to pass it on by the middle of this week. He is out of town until Tuesday night.

Latest posts