• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Trespass stability

Ted Bratton

Double Eagle Member
I have been throwing my BF 174 since they were released and am loving it because it turns plenty but always hooks up at the end for me. I would prefer to buy a sparklelucid or lucid at about 170 with mild dome and a standard plh if it will not be a cut roller machine like my buddies first run was. Now that the dust has settled a little, are all the of the lucid/sparkle, fuzion, and biofuzion coming out with similar stability? By the way is biofuzion a mix of fuzion and lucid waste or what?

I think it is just recycled fuzion plastic. Like Innova's Echo Star plastic. Can't say about the Trespass though, haven't thrown it

The recycled is a mix of both. I think the Bio ones are the most stable but I know of no lucid, first run or otherwise that would be a cut roller for anyone unless they were using OAT.

The recycled is a mix of both. I think the Bio ones are the most stable but I know of no lucid, first run or otherwise that would be a cut roller for anyone unless they were using OAT.

We had a pink opaque 174 lucid first run that must have been a freak because you could throw it will a little hyzer no oat and if you whipped it fast enough it would flip over and go far right and never come back, like a faster slightly more os sidewinder. If you threw it flat and low it was cut rolling.

You have thrown a lot of different trespasses, is there a noticeable amount of difference in stability in the most recent runs you have thrown or all they all pretty close? It seems weird to me I guess that bf is more os than lucid.

I threw both a 172 lucid and a 167 BF in a 15-20mph headwind today. Both thrown flat. The lucid flipped slightly but finished with barely any fade. Biofusion had no issues. Dead straight for 320 and faded to the left and skipped another 15-20feet.

We had a pink opaque 174 lucid first run that must have been a freak because you could throw it will a little hyzer no oat and if you whipped it fast enough it would flip over and go far right and never come back, like a faster slightly more os sidewinder. If you threw it flat and low it was cut rolling.

You have thrown a lot of different trespasses, is there a noticeable amount of difference in stability in the most recent runs you have thrown or all they all pretty close? It seems weird to me I guess that bf is more os than lucid.

I have a pink opaque first run same weight. Love that plastic. I did throw it some, good amount of turn I could see it not coming back in some winds and rolling if thrown flat and hard. Some of the misprints and flatter first runs are a tad more stable for me.

Bio Fuzion in heavy weights and with a nice pop top dome are clearly the most overstable but I haven't thrown the sparkle lucid fundraiser ones so those might be nice.

All the fuzion first runs and dyemax ones I have are in between the lucid and bio for stability. I probably like these the best right around 170g for me. The stock stamp superman ones are the same as first runs. Just cool stamps and color choices.

Just picked up and threw a Air Lucid Trespass 151g bright yellow. Fairly flat and pretty nice. As stable as the lucid heavy weight ones but it's still a light disc. I had some bombers in tailwinds that finished left but I nosed one up in a headwind and had disastrous results like I expected. It's going in the bag though. Took a big utility pole hit at top speed and didn't leave a mark. I hope they run some air renegades that are hyzer flip awesomeness.

Threw some production Lucid Trespass this week as i'm dipping into the wider rim drivers now. I am not a big arm by any means, but my main driver is a SOLF and i can push to 375 routinely. Anyway, the 3 that I threw (all brand new) seemed very overstable for me, even on a pretty steep anhyzer release to flex out. I was lucky to get a few throws out to 350, just seemed like the fade was robbing distance. Where as my Flows don't fade as hard and go an extra 15-25 feet farther.

But wait.... then i threw some production Lucid Renegades. I was hyzer flipping those bad boys out to +375 with ease and the late fade still kept them from turn/burn. Totally impressed with the Lucid Renegade. It is like an Opto Diamond on steroids. Instantly bag-worthy.

Threw some production Lucid Trespass this week as i'm dipping into the wider rim drivers now. I am not a big arm by any means, but my main driver is a SOLF and i can push to 375 routinely. Anyway, the 3 that I threw (all brand new) seemed very overstable for me, even on a pretty steep anhyzer release to flex out. I was lucky to get a few throws out to 350, just seemed like the fade was robbing distance. Where as my Flows don't fade as hard and go an extra 15-25 feet farther.

But wait.... then i threw some production Lucid Renegades. I was hyzer flipping those bad boys out to +375 with ease and the late fade still kept them from turn/burn. Totally impressed with the Lucid Renegade. It is like an Opto Diamond on steroids. Instantly bag-worthy.

Sounds very similar to me. I can throw most the trespasses and keep them hyzer. They fade far and hard until you really get one started to beat in. In headwinds they turn and flex but I usually go with the Renegade in most all but headwinds. Easiest distance in the bag. That's why I'm hoping they run some in the lucid air plastic too. They'll flip and ride a tailwind at those lighter weights and bomb.

I bought and threw 2 170 biofuzions. They flew like a worn destroyer for me. They were great in tailwinds but just didn't have the dependability of a fresh destroyer

Im liking the Biofusion Trespass' quite a bit but I wouldnt want to throw one that was less Overstable than the BIo's. Unless it was for the Long bomber anhyzer line. (They suck in the wind). They are like NOS said, They fly like a worn Destroyer. But then again I probably just have OAT going on :rolleyes: . It wouldnt be that I generate more power than yous guys :p

Im liking the Biofusion Trespass' quite a bit but I wouldnt want to throw one that was less Overstable than the BIo's. Unless it was for the Long bomber anhyzer line. (They suck in the wind). They are like NOS said, They fly like a worn Destroyer. But then again I probably just have OAT going on :rolleyes: . It wouldnt be that I generate more power than yous guys :p

I threw mine with a little bit of wind and they did not hold up well. I was able to throw a nice 400 foot shot with one but it didn't fade much at all. It flew quite similar to a star destroyer with a 10-15 mph tailwind but like I said, I gotta be able to depend on them in the wind

I threw mine with a little bit of wind and they did not hold up well. I was able to throw a nice 400 foot shot with one but it didn't fade much at all. It flew quite similar to a star destroyer with a 10-15 mph tailwind but like I said, I gotta be able to depend on them in the wind

OF the five Biofusion T's that I have (3 max weight & 2 170g), a couple are quite abit more understable than the others (one heavy and one light). The Trespass is a great Disc but they certainly all are not the same, even in the same plastic or weight. Just like any other disc. Just because people want to find a mold that is never going to change doesnt mean thats going to happen. It is after all plastic we are talking about.

OF the five Biofusion T's that I have (3 max weight & 2 170g), a couple are quite abit more understable than the others (one heavy and one light). The Trespass is a great Disc but they certainly all are not the same, even in the same plastic or weight. Just like any other disc. Just because people want to find a mold that is never going to change doesnt mean thats going to happen. It is after all plastic we are talking about.

I have thrown two Trespasses before, and neither had any turn for me. They now belong to my friend who has a bigger arm than me, and they still don't turn for him. One is a Biofusion, and the other is a Lucid First Run misprint.

I realize that. It's just that I bought the 2 bios and was not impressed, and then broke out a fresh avery destroyer and threw it and it was just the flight I wanted in my distance driver. That's all

I have thrown two Trespasses before, and neither had any turn for me. They now belong to my friend who has a bigger arm than me, and they still don't turn for him. One is a Biofusion, and the other is a Lucid First Run misprint.

^ Like i said I dunno what im talking about no biggie.

I realize that. It's just that I bought the 2 bios and was not impressed, and then broke out a fresh avery destroyer and threw it and it was just the flight I wanted in my distance driver. That's all

I agree with ya! Destroyers are the boobies!

Latest posts